• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Bergvalls 8.6 rl map

svenzson

Reaction score
Hello otland, I would like to advertise my server, and I would really appreciate if you could give it a shot. Here is some information :

*Ip*: .....................bergvalls.no-ip.org
*port*:.................. 7171
*Client:*..................8.6
*Uptime:*................ofcourse 24/7
*Hosted in:*.............The server is hosted in sweden on a dedicated server with 100/100mbit
*website*: ..............Bergvalls - Latest News
*Exp rate*: .............mid-low stages
*Map*: ...................It is a rl map containing some custom spawns, more to come
*Loot rate*..............2.5x
*Server type*.......... Open pvp
*Skills & Magic rates* Skill rate: 25, Magic rate: 15

More Features:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Inq quest*~
~*Fair staff*~
~*DHQ*~
~*Addons system (addon npc)*~
~*A simple war-system*~
~*Demon oak quest*~

~*And alot more*~

Please check it out, and make sure to bump this thread! :)

Yours, Bergvall

Last edited:
This is a really good sever, it has friendly staff, a good edited map, a few bugs but are currently being worked on, all you have to just give it a chance! :thumbup:

this server sucks, i really dont recommend you playing this. it will shut down after max a month due to lack of players or whatever so on

I bet you didnt even try it out.. And no, It was already up for like a month, even though its lacking players. I was working on it, and I still am.
Thanks for your post though.

You don't think it's got something to do with your overpowered donations that no one plays here?

Thats possible :) I did consider making them less overpowered.
From my point of view, the only overpowered items are the weapons, and possible the manarune.

Thats possible :) I did consider making them less overpowered.
From my point of view, the only overpowered items are the weapons, and possible the manarune.

Or why not remove the donations and host the server cause you want to, instead of doing it so you can make money out of it?...

Or why not remove the donations and host the server cause you want to, instead of doing it so you can make money out of it?...

That might be the best thing to do, but unfortunately i can't do that. It costs me some money to host the server, and I'm kinda in need of money.

Why wouldn't i host a server ? I'm not hosting my server in order to make money ( well, money is always wanted ), But the main reason why im hosting it is because its fun.

I had some problems with the Inq portals, but they are fixed and they are working perfectly!

That might be the best thing to do, but unfortunately i can't do that. It costs me some money to host the server, and I'm kinda in need of money.

Im guessing you live in sweden, and you host it at home. So the only cost you'll get is from the power you use. Which cost's around 10-20 dollars/month.

And for some reason I stongly doubt you're the one who's paying the bills so...

Yes, I do live in sweden, and I am renting the host from a friend, who charges a small amount of money each month. Though, Im in need of money as i said. In case people donate, I am able to buy things to improve the server. That would be like : real tibia war system, and such things.

I am looking for a mapper, please send me an PM in case you are interested :) I am also willing to give you some money if you want.

This is one of the best servers I ever played, sad its so little players!!!
Nice staff members, good exp/loot, Everything is good, why dont you guys give it a try?

Nice staff members, good exp/loot, Everything is good, why dont you guys give it a try?

Thanks for the great feedback :) There is just a few bugs i have to fix :)

Havn't you seen the donations? That's probably the main reason why people don't play it. And that he says numerous times that he's in need of money. (Which I DOUBT would go to the server...)

Back