• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Bergvalls 8.6 rl map

*Fixed some map bugs
*Performed a few tries to make the vocations more balanced

Last edited:
just pathetic that you make a new forum account to vouch for your server too, i lol'ed

actually, i didnt.. Svenzson who is my friend made this thread (the server is named after me, yes). I just made my own account since i was going to donate, didnt want to donate on his account :p

Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm the Gamemaster of this server and I just want to tell you that you should check this server out, I know that we have a low amount of players online (about 20) but that shouldn't stop you. We do have some minor bugs that we are working on but once that's done this server will be epic. We are always adding new areas and replacing old, sucky ones as soon as we can. We have one GOD, one CM and one GM, which is me. This means that you will have a 24h support, as a side note the server is running 24/h ;)
If you have any questions you can go into the server and talk with me there or post here, I'll try to answer every question. Take care :)

*Added serverinfo to the website, as requested

Last edited:
Some changes:

1. Added oken
  2. Added Gengia
  3. Added Pyre
  4. New forum,you MUST check it out :)
  5. Added a few other stuffs

If you keep bumping like this, People will not even consider trying out ur server. I was gonna try it out but... When i heard overpowered donations, bumping... I just felt like "Bah, ill not try it out"

You kinda got a point, i just wanna bring up the thread :p And, there are no overpowered donation items :O

Anyways: I will be importing a new map, it will include:
*Working svargrond arena
*Working HOTA
*Zao
*Firewalker boots
*And ofc some parts from the current map, things like the custom quests!

Last edited:
Back