• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Berylia War 7.6

nobody likes 7.6 anymore its a shitty client thats why...

keep to the facts mate, there are SHITLOADS of people that would do anything to play a 7.6 server, however there's nearly none that is playable.
Sure, there's like 20+ 7.6 servers that's online and a few of them have up to 100 players online, but those server seriously reminds about the bugged OT's people used for "Fun Servers" at year 2004-2005.

7.6 is not a shitty client, it's one of few still existing clients that doesn't allow a 5 year old kid to become a war master in pvp.

thanks for all the replies, also, does anyone know how I can make a poll in this thread? I was going to make a poll about which city to fight in, since I believe thais is abit big :p

thanks

Make one in discussion thread?

Not sure if you can edit your post and add a poll but if you can, you press edit on first post and go advanced edit.

Back