• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Best Evolution 999x 8.6

na, not that good as i thought... There is too few quest for low leveled players. And, i would really like if you had any description on the runes. For example the sudden death, you need to be level 500. That did'nt i know until i asked a high leveld guy. The spawns is Okey but its too many. Its like every single monster in whole tibia is placed in the hunting room.

Lol, best evolution 999x, there all alike , there isn't rlly one better than another

Mooosie: Sudden death rune is for lvl 1 wtf!
and the level isnt problem because you take lvl 800 on 15-30min and could you please count the quests in the hunting spawns because its not all the server got 120 tps that mean 120 diffrent quests! and the 12 big quests which require teamwork!

Rugged: Their are evolution which they have download with teleports and they have builded few tps on it, my is 80%custom but the city isnt mine because i love have the city orignal and dont change it!

And the best part is that its free to play, no donates so that people which have donate are stronger than everyone!

Last edited:
I have wrote more infromation about the server!

Well, it got some problems but im still playing on it.

- Adjust vacations little, ek and rp where are them? 800 mage killed a ek 1500 solo?lol xD
- Try to make that their mana does't matter, i mean that highest mana does't always needs to be the king. Adding manarune or something else would fix this.
- Maybe add a auto restarter or its your own computer?
- @Sacred Anlyest you got no rights to DDOS a server, you act like a kid. Maybe you always will be.. lol

I have change a bit on knights and paladin, so i hope it will help!

First server i seen that promise it will be no laggs nor kicks, so either you got your server up at NASA's computers or your a 12 year old boy LYING. You shall not pass (to puberty).

However i am not here to flame, good luck with the server, fun to see its not a download and run project as 80% of otland advertise thread is.

Up Test it :D
Online!

Back