• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] BioHazard 8.6 24/7 Evo High exp!

Lol... Wtf? You start at level 50 with 150 health and 150 mana...

Well i had to rescript all the runes to match the new spawning health and mana. [800 health and 800 mana] But now its done Enjoy :)!

Last edited:
Its just a download and host server I seen nothing to really keep my attention. I also almost hosted/ran a map almost just like this one. lol.

Its just a download and host server I seen nothing to really keep my attention. I also almost hosted/ran a map almost just like this one. lol.
IT IS NOT A DOWNLOAD AND HOST SERVER, Everything expect the map Distro was half made already and i mean the .exe file was done nothing else the rest is made from scrath!
Not a single script in data nothing at all! i just had the Map with house and spawns and a exe file And the map is totally rebuilt by my dear Friend Zonna!, So Dont ever say that again.

Edit: Sorry if i sounded MAD but i been working on this for a really long time. When you come from out of nowhere and say something like that it made me mad. Beacuse it's really my project and the map Was a 8.54 Normal Evo that i rebuilt for 8.6 aswell then Zanno Remapped it for me.

So Please Tjay dont say anything like that, especially when you dont know! sincerely //senzation96

Last edited:
Sorry server was down today abit beacuse the dedicated server went down and i wasnt home but its fixed now! enjoy :D!

Back