• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Bunkerz Rl Map 8.54 | Alot Quests | 24/7 | No lagg | Epic Wars | Zao

Status
Not open for further replies.

The server has been offline for hours and comes back and then it goes offline again :(

But the server is really nice :)

Well good news then!! Hes back Online. Ot crash due spell bug. All fixed now also i have edited Black Market. He sells now some more addon items and enchanted gems. Some prices has been lowerd like Lizard scale 70k is now 2.5k.

Only problem with this server is that its no different too all the other 201032032032 rl tibia map servers out there.. add unique features.

Only problem with this server is that its no different too all the other 201032032032 rl tibia map servers out there.. add unique features.

The good thing about new RL maps is that you have the chance to achieve something, For example, If I start playing this server now I might be one of the highest levels and be in the mightiest guild and so called "Own the server". This is the reason why we like new RL maps. Although I do support you about the new features thingy.
Anyways, I think I might join this OT later tonight :)

Cheers

We are different to other RL map server. The most rl map that are running these days are just download of OTland and putted Online. I worked first on the map cause all rl map of OTland or OT**** has alot of map bugs. Im still working at it. Atm not much time i have Exames and school, this monday im fixed and then i will make some serious map updates and more...

just a picture of me and my friends when we
pked a little xD

bunkerz.png

Hehe nice one ;)

We have update the map a bit. I also test the rl map with Zao and it worked now only the items.otb is kidda fucked up so i need to fix that and then ZAO will be ONLINE!

Enjoy your stay on Bunkerz.

Check our forum for insane battle cams :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back