• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Cantera 8.54 PvP-E

Flipparn

I like horses
Reaction score
From the original creator of Cantera; A new Cantera server based on canteraot.ath.cx (that is based on the original Cantera).

This is the same server that I hosted about a year ago, with no changes.

Stages:
Level 1-40 = 90x
Level 41-50 = 80x
Level 51-70 = 70x
Level 71-85 = 50x
Level 86-95 = 30x
Level 96-120 = 20x
Level 121-180 = 10x
Level 181+ = 9x

Stats:
PvP-E EXP: 1x
Skill rate: 65x
Magic rate: 25x
Loot rate: 2x

Other Information:
Skulls: Enabled
Stairhop delay: Disabled
AoL working

Connection info:
IP: cantera.hopto.org

Last edited:
Doesn't work to either connect with the custom client/8.4, Sucky server i'd say.
and it's still beta/test.

Also server offline for 8.54,;)

Doesn't work to either connect with the custom client/8.4, Sucky server i'd say.
and it's still beta/test.

Also server offline for 8.54,;)

The custom client wasn't for this server - and no, it's not a beta test.

perfect voc balance, except for
that knights are undead + hits 600 in pvp with egran, rps hit 300+ each hit, sorc/druids ue blow,

GM just kicked the server to make him survive when we went to kill him (he was botting) ;)

Sucky server, Sucky balance on vocation e-vita heals 2,4k at lvl 200, and e-san heals 700.....

E-frigo hits 70 on lvl 14 (couse he should be able to bot on dragonlords with hes druid)

And Exevo mas san hits about 160 on lvl 260,

Sucky server,sucky balance, sucky staff... Even helping ppl ingame and not banning hes friends thats botting 24/7h.

GM just kicked the server to make him survive when we went to kill him (he was botting) ;)

Sucky server, Sucky balance on vocation e-vita heals 2,4k at lvl 200, and e-san heals 700.....

E-frigo hits 70 on lvl 14 (couse he should be able to bot on dragonlords with hes druid)

And Exevo mas san hits about 160 on lvl 260,

Sucky server,sucky balance, sucky staff... Even helping ppl ingame and not banning hes friends thats botting 24/7h.

First of all, I don't even play myself. I have a level 111 char that I've leveled manually.

Secondly, EVERYONE is botting. I'm almost never online, so that's why there's alot of botters. I HAVE banned an IRL-friend of mine - I haven't caught the others yet.

90% of the people that is attracted to the Cantera map is a bunch of botters. I am banning/warning botters, but the ban only lasts for 10 hours because if I were to give them a longer ban the server would be empty.

Back