• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Carloria | [8.60] | (Brand new custom map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ot is really something huh? :)
Video 9/10 it is really tempting but abit weird at the end great job anyway
Thread 7.5/10 more pictures would be nice tbh
Server description 10/10. You made a really good description to the server looking forward to play there with my team :)

3rd reset in 1 month? Not sure if i would like to play on it, not mention that donating is pointless if you don't get all back after reset.

About video, really poor, like half is with nothing important, then few screenshot showing nothing. Why not add gallery with more screenshot?

3rd reset in 1 month? Not sure if i would like to play on it, not mention that donating is pointless if you don't get all back after reset.

About video, really poor, like half is with nothing important, then few screenshot showing nothing. Why not add gallery with more screenshot?
I agree with you that with reseted alot its nothing i can lie about and i dont wanna pull some lame excuse. But keep in mind what happend to the server and its the first reset not the third.
Keep in mind the OT was reseted when it was 1 player online.
Also i understand why you maybe feel like you dont want to play it thats up to you but if you want try it out you won't be disapointed and for sure this OT will not reset after 1 week im putting alot of effort in to my work so dont misstake me for a cash whore since i spent more then i've earned on advertisement on OTservlist, dedicated server and other things.
Also we worked alot more on the OT to keep it up and running for players to enjoy.

I agree with you that with reseted alot its nothing i can lie about and i dont wanna pull some lame excuse. But keep in mind what happend to the server and its the first reset not the third.
Keep in mind the OT was reseted when it was 1 player online.
Also i understand why you maybe feel like you dont want to play it thats up to you but if you want try it out you won't be disapointed and for sure this OT will not reset after 1 week im putting alot of effort in to my work so dont misstake me for a cash whore since i spent more then i've earned on advertisement on OTservlist, dedicated server and other things.
Also we worked alot more on the OT to keep it up and running for players to enjoy.

1st start 13 june
2nd start 27 june
3rd start tommorow

So sorry, not 3 but 2 restart. But maybe it's that kind of ots, you play few days then you have done all quests and have high lvl. I will check your ots for sure.

1st start 13 june
2nd start 27 june
3rd start tommorow

So sorry, not 3 but 2 restart. But maybe it's that kind of ots, you play few days then you have done all quests and have high lvl. I will check your ots for sure.
Alright ic your point ehm yeah the verezia version and other resets thats not my OTS, Its my old co workers atm im working alone on this OT so its acctually my first reset as Head OWNER of this OT.

its not pay to win at all all items are balanced and also you can get very much free premium points in daily quests, events and by leveling...

yeah right... or shorter as in P2W or just PAY to win. Check shop :)
Non pay to win looks like - Premium houses or nice addon for looks. Learn the difference boy. Just a pay to win server.

yeah right... or shorter as in P2W or just PAY to win. Check shop :)
Non pay to win looks like - Premium houses or nice addon for looks. Learn the difference boy. Just a pay to win server.
its really not pay to win since you can get donate set for free by playing the server daily please stop comment stupid things

For some reason I debug when I try to login using a 8.6 client, not sure what is wrong.

Really bad ots. There was bug that delete all quest/chest progres and reset your bp, community is poor - just lots of random blocking things noobs. And from previous edition i don't think much change. So i think it's only to earn money and reset again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back