• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Carloria | [8.60] | (Brand new custom map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really bad ots. There was bug that delete all quest/chest progres and reset your bp, community is poor - just lots of random blocking things noobs. And from previous edition i don't think much change. So i think it's only to earn money and reset again.
dont know what you experience no other players has experienced this. I think you just had the wrong attitude to start with
19:26 New record: 132 players are logged in.

dont know what you experience no other players has experienced this. I think you just had the wrong attitude to start with
19:26 New record: 132 players are logged in.
Nope, server freezed, kicked me, when i login i was rollbacked to other quest i did earlier with starter bp, so i died because didn't had potion i was using. Then when i logged in in temple, other people were saying about "again this f**ked bug". So please don't lie. :)

Nope, server freezed, kicked me, when i login i was rollbacked to other quest i did earlier with starter bp, so i died because didn't had potion i was using. Then when i logged in in temple, other people were saying about "again this f**ked bug". So please don't lie. :)
alright what ever its alright....

hey, Its So Nice OtServer ;)
Join It Now :)
CARLORIA.SYTES.NET

Guys I Can't Say Anything I will Hunt Now :rolleyes::)
But Join It

The server is great, pretty unique & i didn't experience any rollbacks or stuff like that not sure why people are QQing so much about the donations n stuff, this is prolly the most balanced PvP server i've played YET over the past months.

Donations are not even close to being "OP", you need to try out the server to get the feeling & the quests are really close to the donations aswell, no point in QQing for no reason.

The server is pretty unique , now we need to see if Denzera is up for the job to keep the server progressing ;) Gl. (so far you've been doing a good job)

10/10

20:07 New record: 138 players are logged in. the OT is still growing what are you waiting for join it today!

It's just a pay for the win server. Just take a look at the shop. Players have to purchase every single gear piece from the the shop. And also it is not professional to use other ots to advertise that server. Shame on you.

It's just a pay for the win server. Just take a look at the shop. Players have to purchase every single gear piece from the the shop. And also it is not professional to use other ots to advertise that server. Shame on you.
You cant judge the donates from lookin at them

all items in shop give +3 in all ingame quest items gives +2 in all
and i played 3 days now and i almost got full set for free.

Really good ot join every1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back