• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Carloria | [8.60] | (Brand new custom map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great server and great community. Donation things are not op as said above, as there is barely any significant gain from purchasing donation items. Very unique from other servers. Over all great work.

Here are some idea's i'd highly suggest you take a look at those & try prioritizing some of them.

* Exp stage needs a bit of rework, the exp jumps way to much each stage. (pre 700-~)

*Exp scroll needs a rework since it doesn't live up to the expectations (tru x.x)

* PvP is pretty balanced on this server so i'd suggest you get an CTF event or something alike (LMS)

* Guild Wars?

* Some unique quests to begin with ~ (please)

Overall you could achieve much more from PvP & other stuff if you implent or do some changes here & there ;)
If you limit account online on each character to 1x/account that would be nice aswell.

Regards,

I fucking love this server, all should try it out!!
So funny! Cant never stop play it..

Omg are you kidding me restarting the server for Money this is a Money ot, you only restarting the server because you want the Money so patethic

This is just another cash whore ot owner only cares about money. play it if you want but keep in mind that it will most likely reset again.

Omg are you kidding me restarting the server for Money this is a Money ot, you only restarting the server because you want the Money so patethic
yeah sure your really not a smart kid, Carloria spends lots of money on advertisement and what do you want us to do when its 20 players left? host a OT with 20 players and pay 100 euro / month for dedicated? think with your head next time please...

delete this super sd rune please, spells were enough.

this ot was amazing cause dmg was balanced for donated and not. right now people without donate 8238528 $ will be just weak

PS. I know that castles are your main source of income, but they're spoil the server. People can exp 24/7 full afk and nobody can kill him.

Imo better option should be system about castle wars. Everyday there should be war for castle for guilds. The victorious guild win the castle. This system works on many servers.

Last edited:
delete this super sd rune please, spells were enough.

this ot was amazing cause dmg was balanced for donated and not. right now people without donate 8238528 $ will be just weak

PS. I know that castles are your main source of income, but they're spoil the server. People can exp 24/7 full afk and nobody can kill him.

Imo better option should be system about castle wars. Everyday there should be war for castle for guilds. The victorious guild win the castle. This system works on many servers.
the super sd is not unbalanced also its obtainable in quest also we added a new 250 premium pts quest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back