• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Cathira Realmap/Custom 8.6! 100% Uptime! Start time: 08 February 14:00!

Azoria

Reaction score
Welcome To Cathira

As you can see the topic the server opens 14:00, 8th February! You CAN make accounts now already and be
prepared to join when the server is open!

No Rook - Start Level 8 - Start EQ

Connection:

- IP: Cathira.zapto.org

- Port: 7171

- Client: 8.60

Some info: The server is based on the real map but it has teleports to all the hunting places!
All the quests you can do in real tibia are able here aswell, For example: Desert quest, banshee, firewalking boots,
hota, annihilator, POI, INQ, yalahar quest, DHQ, Demon OAK and some custom quests like winged helmet etc. You can also take part of the cool features(check ingame)

We want you all to fell welcome and trying to do the server as good as we can so hopefully all of you enjoy it.

Rates:

> 1 - 50 - 500x

> 51 - 100 - 400x

> 101 - 130 - 300x

> 131 - 150 - 200x

> 151 - 180 - 150x

> 181 - 200 - 100x

> 201 - 250 - 50x

> 250 - 300 - 20x

> 300 - 350 - 10x

> 350 - 999 - 5x

- Skill Rate = x30

- Magic Rate = x15

- Loot Rate = x4

- Hosted in: Sweden, 100mbit fiber, 100% uptime!

- PvP protection level: lvl- 100

- Houses level: lvl- 100

- Cities: Thais, Carlin, Venore, Edron, Farmine, Darashia, Svargrond, Yalahar, Ab'dendriel, Liberty bay, (Vip City)

- Daily frags to RS: 10

- Weekly frags to RS: 30

- Monthly frags to RS: 60

- Warmode system: YES

- Black skull: Yes

- Remove Vials: NO

- Remove Ammo: NO

- Remove Runes: YES

Regards Cathira Staff

fix your layout

if you wanna me fix it for you post your layout.php

Great work! The server are cool, now its only some more ppl that needs :)

Yeh, I like the mapping! Rly good :) Try get in some more ppl and this will be awesome!:)

Yeh I can try bring some friends and we do a huge war over there !:) I would like to tell everyone that havnt been in there yet, just make an account and check it out once and I bet you like it !

Nice! Did some pretty nice updates today! :)

Hope you enjoy it! =)

Today we have free vip medal to all new players - invite more then 5 of your friends and get a donate reward!!!

Last edited:
Back