• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] ChaosOT (Client: 7.6 supports directx9 and openGL) Enjoy

Lindemans

Reaction score
23rwt8w.png

~*Ip*~: www.chaosot.com
Acc site: www.chaosot.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6 Custom Client (supports directx9 - and OpenGL)
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless theres an update
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden 100MB fiber line 99.9% uptime
~*Exp rate*~:30x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made, comes with 4 cities with TONS of custom monsters spells and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Looking for some tutors*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

- Top Equipment Stats -

The oblivion set (Obtainable in the game from quests) (and possible to get by donating)

Helmet - 100% magic damage added.
Armor - 300% magic damage added.
Legging - 15% damage reduction.
Amulet - Infinate AOL, 15% Damage reduction.
Ring - 5k/5k regens.
Boots - 5k/5k regens, 15% Damage reduction

CustomClient 7.6

miex3a.png

And a few videos of the server:

With Kind Regards
Lindeman

Last edited:
Worse every day ... I'm impressed as there are people who put anything online! Where our community will stop?

No exist detailed server information. NOT RECOMMEND

client 7.6 are you sure? why not tell the truth and says that it is 7.72 with 7.6 sprites instead? :D and that donate set will f*ck up the server lol

I'm going to be honest and give some criticism related to the thread, think of it how you want:
The amount of effort put into this advertisement thread equals zero.
If you can't even bother to stylize your fonts or put up some images, a logo, or anything, how do you expect that you will draw attention to your thread?

Not to mention that it's probably the worst idea imaginable to, next to a tiny bit of other information, emphasize a powerful donation set. That's just screaming greed.

Any person with a tiny bit of brain will instantly deduct that you:
* Can't be bothered to put even a slight effort into your work
* You are greedy

Would you play a server with an admin like that?
This may not be true, but this thread paints such a picture of you. I advise you to change it up.

I apologize because I've been lazy and not arranged it in the first place, but I hope it looks a little better now.

And I keep on working on quests that will give oblivion things, though it may take up to a week before it will be launched. I hope you give the server a chance I promise to do better with things.

EDIT: Bought a new domain: www.chaosot.com

Kindly regards
Lindeman

Last edited:
So people know me as blazed druid(terrot era.) And this stuff is basically Zim's Chaos ot version. Which means: When he gets bored he will look for a chaos ot online, login (since he put in bypasses into the source code) and give everyone ob items and a billion flawless skulls. Beside this there is another chaos ot online right at this moment.

I have fixed all bugs. so dont worry. i guarant that!
So people know me as blazed druid(terrot era.) And this stuff is basically Zim's Chaos ot version. Which means: When he gets bored he will look for a chaos ot online, login (since he put in bypasses into the source code) and give everyone ob items and a billion flawless skulls. Beside this there is another chaos ot online right at this moment.

LOL i played this serv like 8 years ago when it was hosted in USA

I know about Chaos OT, but that does not justify the way the adverisement was made. Now it is a bit better, glad to see OP took the time to repair it. ^-^
yeh it was poorly done. yet this will never go 20+ people anyways. chaos was good for its time. right now its basically some pay to win crap. yet memories haha.
Op delivered.

I do not understand some people and their behavior,
why are you constantly write shit about the server on my thread. there is no compulsion to play I have just opened the server and work on it to be as good as possible.
to you who are not interested Stay away, you will see that I will do something that has not happened in a long time within the server (Chaos),
and I am now working to expand the server and add some new Monsters and new quests, so hold for a while and you will see that it gets much better.

Thanks so much to those of you who understands me.

Sincerely
Lindeman
yeh it was poorly done. yet this will never go 20+ people anyways. chaos was good for its time. right now its basically some pay to win crap. yet memories haha.
Op delivered.

lol, well you probably did not set passwords or used nicaw?
Knightmare owned you :)
Btw looks like a shell file got uploaded..

Back