• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (8.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dear players!

This is a really hard decision for me and the staff, so I hope you will understand me.

I can't keep the server up running since i got Real-Life problems at the moment, also, as you all already noticed, server isn't rising, 10 players online...not exactly what I wanted. Server was up for 2 months, I hope all enjoyed this time, and I hope all will forgive me, that I closed chasm...
But we are planning to bring chasm up once again. The planned date is 1 April. (It can be sooner/later). We need to done a lot of new features, to make chasm's second season, more great than our first try.
And when server comes back we will have better host and less lags.
And we will try to advice more so more players join the game.
We hope you'll join us later when we are back again.

I'm sorry again, I hope you all understand that its very hard decision for me, at least I'm happy that I gain some new friends from this server, I hope we will keep our friendship.

Yours, Max, aka Fare.

xD Chasm will be totally reworked, and soon we will see Chasm reborn ^^ Hopefully on normal host, so it doesn't fail :]
Hail christiandb!
Hail Abdiel!

:]

why need bumping this thread? chasm closed ^^ when new chasm will be opened, I will make new thread ^^

@fragdonut, Eeh this serv went offline 7-8 months ago x)

Status
Not open for further replies.