• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] CsTibia official launch, March 5, 16:00 CET (custom client)

Will you try it?

• Total voters
Just pointing out there's players online now if anyone would like to make some fights :D

you should make a room with tps where ppl can choose what they want I mean like fighting mobs would be great like zombie mode :p they give exp and money also would be great and free for all :D

double post. Need a forum lol, so i don't need to come here. for those that play off and on all day like me, when their free. i'll be on in a couple hours. i try logging in for awhile for you guys to check the online list.

well i can promise more then 0 ppl will be on xDDDD especially cuz no war ot in usa now.

Hey Admin, if you could make some bots, for the player to go against. just make it 2 bots if you can, on each side. that way when others start to join it won't be to long. you can make them all lvl 8. that would keep more on at a time for others to log in, and get the feel for the game

Hey Admin, if you could make some bots, for the player to go against. just make it 2 bots if you can, on each side. that way when others start to join it won't be to long. you can make them all lvl 8. that would keep more on at a time for others to log in, and get the feel for the game

I've been thinking about creating BOT-Chars for it, but I need to figure out a solid system for it so they will act like players and can shoot between floors just as players can :)

I've been thinking about creating BOT-Chars for it, but I need to figure out a solid system for it so they will act like players and can shoot between floors just as players can :)

how about u make something like a lobby? and put 3 tps 1 zombie mode, 1 free for all, 1, ct vs t

and about bots u can make that they hit 90% and lower dmg to 50% since bots wont dodge our atks at all :D

so its kinda alright just try it out

how about u make something like a lobby? and put 3 tps 1 zombie mode, 1 free for all, 1, ct vs t

and about bots u can make that they hit 90% and lower dmg to 50% since bots wont dodge our atks at all :D

so its kinda alright just try it out
If I make bots, they will appear to be players, which means some will miss a lot, others wont :)
But before I get started on such things I need some time for it, and these days it's been really nice weather here in Sweden and I used the time to build a new porch for my house ^_^

take your time, i'm still enjoying the way it is. I always log in and try to wait 30 minutes to an hour. see if anyone sees me online. so jsut check the online list threw out the day guys.

Last edited:
take your time, i'm still enjoying the way it is. I always log in and try to wait 30 minutes to an hour. see if anyone sees me online. so jsut check the online list threw out the day guys.
When I'm at the computer and taking break (mostly coffe break) I'm always having online-list open and joins if someone logins during my break :D