• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] CHAMPSBATTLE - MOBA&BATTLEROYALE

Server Website/AAC
https://www.champsbattle.com/
Are there some recordings from a testgame?

I know this may be a lot of work with with audio-less tibia and this old 32x32 px style, You'll just die after few months or weeks. You need some kind of soundtrack and at least 64x64 graphics with more than 3-4 frames for animation.

You will have another opportunity in 2 weeks, he will fix some bugs and the game will be better.

You are 100% right, you guys first experience will be even more amazing than for the first group of testers, but next time don't miss it ; ) you will also be rewarded on the opening for helping us test the game.

Are there some recordings from a testgame?

I asked around and sorry no, was so up the moment lol

I know this may be a lot of work with with audio-less tibia and this old 32x32 px style, You'll just die after few months or weeks. You need some kind of soundtrack and at least 64x64 graphics with more than 3-4 frames for animation.

maybe I can have a link on the loginscreen to a Soundcloud soundtrack, is that fine? ;) Tibia high resolution, why not http://i.imgur.com/ZL4JByE.jpg [made by Fenrisus, not for champsbattle].

maybe I can have a link on the loginscreen to a Soundcloud soundtrack, is that fine? ;)
I was talking about audio for in-game effects like sounds of nature, wind, steps, spells, distance weapon, melee weapon, etc.

Tibia high resolution, why not http://i.imgur.com/ZL4JByE.jpg [made by Fenrisus, not for champsbattle].
Yeah, but I was thinking about new original bigger graphics, not some fancy way of rescaling the old ones.

maybe I can have a link on the loginscreen to a Soundcloud soundtrack, is that fine? ;) Tibia high resolution, why not http://i.imgur.com/ZL4JByE.jpg [made by Fenrisus, not for champsbattle].
Yeah, but I was thinking about new original bigger graphics, not some fancy way of rescaling the old ones.
I agree, new orginal graphics will be cool.
Those 64x64 sprites getting more and more popular so you should follow the trend. There is a "client HD" at DBL (dblots.org.pl), but it is under tests so only few people got it at the moment. Here is example:
Also there was a test of Bloodstone (bloodstoneonline.com), they are using 64x64 graphics:

I was talking about audio for in-game effects like sounds of nature, wind, steps, spells, distance weapon, melee weapon, etc.

I mean yea, it looks amazing, but the amount of work......

Those 64x64 sprites getting more and more popular so you should follow the trend. There is a "client HD" at DBL (dblots.org.pl), but it is under tests so only few people got it at the moment.
I'll pass :) I'm too old for those japanese cartoons. Especially those where everythign oscillates around beating the shit out of eachother. It was fun 10+ years ago, not it's just childish for someone who's ~25.

Also there was a test of Bloodstone (bloodstoneonline.com), they are using 64x64 graphics:
Yep. There is topic about it already here. Somewhere.

I mean yea, it looks amazing, but the amount of work......
Well... If someone is really thinking about future of OT community, then this should be the matter of time and not the matter of being scared of the amount of work than must be done. This game, both OT and RL, will be probably dead in next 5-10 years. Also there is odd trend for pixeleted "indie" games, so this is probably the last opportunity of OT to have any future at all.

I'll pass :) I'm too old for those japanese cartoons. Especially those where everythign oscillates around beating the shit out of eachother. It was fun 10+ years ago, not it's just childish for someone who's ~25.

Yep. There is topic about it already here. Somewhere.

Well... If someone is really thinking about future of OT community, then this should be the matter of time and not the matter of being scared of the amount of work than must be done. This game, both OT and RL, will be probably dead in next 5-10 years. Also there is odd trend for pixeleted "indie" games, so this is probably the last opportunity of OT to have any future at all.
Then why don't you do it? It's not a matter of being scared, it's a matter of being busy. Also, having 64x64 pixel tiles won't save tibia

Then why don't you do it? It's not a matter of being scared, it's a matter of being busy. Also, having 64x64 pixel tiles won't save tibia
Cipsoft is already "saving" tibia. Their move to a new modern client abandoning bot users and new features as imbuing and prey are moving tibia to a new direction. I don't doubt they will do a general item balancing as some old quest items are now useless due some other better items being dropped easily from monsters.
About the 64x64 sprites, my only bet is that idea from edubart, using an A.I to scale the sprites from 32x32 to 64x64.

Then why don't you do it? It's not a matter of being scared, it's a matter of being busy.
Very simple. I do not "code", my graphic skills got a little bit rusty and I'm not THAT interested in saving this project, to waste my spare time. I don't have it that much.

Also, having 64x64 pixel tiles won't save tibia
If you don't have time machine or at least examples of similar projects that weren't save from similar situation with similar steps, then don't talk in absolutes and use phrases like "In my opinion".

I like the smooth look 64x64 spites has.

@Keal Atis What are the cons of 64x64px sprites, will it reduce FPS by any chance?

@Yamaken What is that A.I(Artificial Intelligence?) you are talking about? is there anything public on the forum of what edubart talked about this? A 32x32 to 64x64 pixels sprite converter would be required in order to make this even happen for most projects.

@Yamaken What is that A.I(Artificial Intelligence?) you are talking about? is there anything public on the forum of what edubart talked about this? A 32x32 to 64x64 pixels sprite converter would be required in order to make this even happen for most projects.
He is referring to code which purpose would take in 32x32 sprites and output 64x64 sprites.

In order to effectively and easily make such code you would need to learn little about deep learning and how to finetune already existing and open source pattern recognition libraries.
But this just one of the things you can use deep learning for.
What is more amazing is that you can generate custom sprites for you game, by simply inserting concept art.
I have already tested the latter and can confirm this is going to change custom OT's fundamentally.

As long as you use custom client (OTC, Unity, etc) You can use your 64x64 sprites instead of current 32x32.

I think it would be great if the players got labels for being part of a Clan or a guild [GxO] Godus to give them some competition as well as forming a "World Championship ChampsBattle" to encourage everyone to play a tournament, Support in Latin community will be one of the first to enter, do you need much? To open

I think it would be great if the players got labels for being part of a Clan or a guild [GxO] Godus to give them some competition as well as forming a "World Championship ChampsBattle" to encourage everyone to play a tournament, Support in Latin community will be one of the first to enter, do you need much? To open

Hello, happy to find people interested in this project. We do encourage guilds, when you create one you must choose a long guildname, example: "My Guild Name", and a short guildname, example: "MGN". Sample below how it will look ingame.
dmpq9Bn.png

On look:
21:27 You see yourself (MMR 1485). You are a champ. You are the Leader of [MGN] My Guild Name (Level 1).
Guild Level is for showoff only and you get guild experience by playing matches with members from your guild.

We will hold tornaments when the server is stable enough and there are established teams.

Last edited:
@Geneziss You made that? it looks really professional, well done I like it alot. Just the quality has some problem being stretched, not sure what happend.

If you mind, we have Team Green & Team Red, so those 2 colors would be awesome.