• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] CHAMPSBATTLE - MOBA&BATTLEROYALE

Server Website/AAC
https://www.champsbattle.com/
@Geneziss You made that? it looks really professional, well done I like it alot. Just the quality has some problem being stretched, not sure what happend.

If you mind, we have Team Green & Team Red, so those 2 colors would be awesome.

That diamond thing is from a Paladins: Champions of the Realm logo, just has been streched.
Im pretty sure that i saw that character from the top somewhere else.

I never said that I was a professional designer or something I just work with what I know, obviously I do not draw the paladin thing but I do a lot of retouching to change it

I never said that I was a professional designer or something I just work with what I know, obviously I do not draw the paladin thing but I do a lot of retouching to change it

Oh ok, we prefer to be unique even tho we use cipsofts sprites for now.

Anyone is free to contribute with some kind of Team Red/Team Green icon for match data on the website section. I would be forever thankful for that.

Anyone is free to contribute with some kind of Team Red/Team Green icon for match data on the website section. I would be forever thankful for that.

You have some method to be able to communicate and help you, I do not expect anything in return!
Is basic i am creation images champs battle

YtGP3J6.png

You have some method to be able to communicate and help you, I do not expect anything in return!
Is basic i am creation images champs battle

We have a small community at Discord where we discuss and run our tests. You are free to join by this link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

For everyone: We are looking for a C++ developer[PAID] to help us out with certain tasks, PM me or add me to Discord(Sajgon#4987) for more details

We have updated our first post with an intro to champsbattle. We removed some stuff and I want to post them here instead as they are not as important as some things.

Minimap of Woodland
4MTihXL.png

Matchmaking
0aVJyxa.png

1. Select a game.
2. Select a teamside (Green/Red)
3. Wait until game is full and confirm by the !ready command
4. Wait until every player followed the instruction and you will be teleported to the match pick room.

LEVELING
In the "open-world" you don't have any level and won't face anything dangerous. Unless you are in a match, you start out on level 1 and max level is 25. After that you wont gain any experience, only gold.

Guildleveling
If you match up with guildmates you will yield guildexperience and your guild can level up to view publicity on the website or on look ingame - there are no benefits with guildleveling.

HklC5j8.png

We are happy to announce the server should be ready to take in players.
Right now we have 2x 5vs5 matches up and running so login, and bring your friends to play with because each match need 10 players in total.

Create an account at CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage
See you in game

I'm trying to download IP changer, but my firefox/chrome keeps blocking the download for some reason.. idk what to do xd

In 1 hour(19:00 UTC+01:00) we will run a 5vs5 match if we are enough players. Everyone is free to join and will be rewarded with a skin of their choice (CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage).

Looks like awesome project, although seems hard to find enough players :/
3v3 or 1v1 mode would probably come in handy.

I suggest that you should add AI bots, if there is no player around you can fight with bots.

Looks like awesome project, although seems hard to find enough players :/
3v3 or 1v1 mode would probably come in handy.
Yesterday we announced in Discord we are working on to implement a 1vs1 and option to play 2vs2 on a seperate map with 1 lane only! This mode will be quick to play and keep players active when there are no other game modes available for the moment.

I suggest that you should add AI bots, if there is no player around you can fight with bots.
Implementing AI/NPC champs I expect it will take a month for me to code and there are many obstacles on the way to create them do playerlike actions and avoid suicide missions. We are still in an early phase and its not proven yet if it can be successful. And I still think this game should be played players versus players.