• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] Elythia

So far so good, great rpg server with some new custom stuff added on RL map, without a donation shop so everyone have equal chances that's what i like! recommending for sure.

Hey! Long time no see! Made a character yet? I usually play on Kades or Kami ingame, poke me if you see me online ;)

Xyderax or Redleaf will be the characters I'll use.

Great to see you’re still around :) let me now ingame if you ever get on! Vitalie or Scaron

I was going to play right now, but keep getting the "Tibia client has encountered a critical error" when entering Thais depot from the trainers. :|

Never mind, resolved the issue. Sorry.

Regards,
Cody

Latest changelog:
  • Map bug fixes and small map changes
  • Beggar Addon requirements were fixed
  • NPC Furion now buys Tusk Shields, Badger Furs, Spike Shields, Ratanas, Spiky Clubs
  • Oriental Addons can be bought now
  • Damage increase for melee Master Weapons reduced to 1, this translates into a buff for lower tiers and a nerf for higher ones
  • Master Weapon crafting requirements were adjusted
  • Weapons from 4th Svargrond Arena received a minimum level reqirement of 90
  • 4th Svargrond Arena's difficulty was slightly lowered
  • The following spell was buffed: exori mas
  • The following spells were nerfed: exori, exori gran, exori gran ico
  • Tera Wave was fixed
  • Exura res was removed for now
  • From now on online training regenerates stamina at a rate of 3:1
  • Captain Juan decided to retire and the old greedy captains got their jobs back, no more free ride pals
  • The Postman Quest should be available now
  • Daily Reward loot and chances were tweaked, should give slightly better results
  • Most Roshamuul, Old Fort and Oramond mobs were adjusted in abilities, stats and loot
  • Insectoid cells can now be used to receive gooey mass, cooldown is set on once daily instead weekly
  • No vocation's regeneration was nerfed
  • Bless costs were reduced by 20%
  • PoI Dragon Lair is accessible again, the stone can be used without a pick
  • Bonebeast Trophy is sellable to Grizzly Adams
  • Grizzly Adams' cousin Badger Joe has arrived to Thais in order to help him with his hunting business
  • Task exp and gold rewards were readjusted, exp rewards from stronger tasks weren't as good as the early ones, exp reward is now calculated based on the amount of mobs required and their base exp (major buff), gold rewards from some tasks were buffed and some nerfed
  • NPC Pemaret was added back to Cormaya, Marlin Trophies obtainable
  • A couple of smaller coastal locations around Thais were expanded with new content
  • 2 new quests were added
  • A new raid & boss was added
  • A new monster was added

The following changes took place in the past few days & today:
  • Lots of map bugs fixed
  • Might Rings are disabled
  • NPC Furion now buys: Templar Scytheblades, Fur Armors, Wereboar Loincloth
  • The stone from Naginata Quest should be removable now
  • The !online command output should appear in your local chat now instead of server log
  • Travelling with NPC Tarak without money should now properly charge it from your bank account
  • NPC Junkar shouldn't be shouting random cr@p anymore when asking for passage
  • Master Weapons were rebalanced once again, all Tiers now offer an amount of leeching/crit, the damage increase was reverted to the old value of 2 per tier, total crit. chance by Tier 10 lowered by 10%, all tiers now also have hp/mana leeching, melee weapons end up at T10 with 20/5, wands with 5/20 and xbows with 15/10 [hp leeching/mana leeching]
  • A small Rotworm cave was added north-east of Thais, it's also one of the few spawn locations for White Pale
  • A tiny description about the boss shoul pop in QuestLog for custom bosses/tasks
  • The Towncryer will from now on be shouting hints about random new quests, missions or places, so if you're looking for some clues, he's the man
  • Ruby coins are obtainable and useable, 1 ruby coin -> 100 crystal coins
  • Level requirements for ultimate and supreme potions fixed
  • Monk task was added
  • Djinn tasks received ther missing bosses in Yalahar
  • Fleshcrawler spawns as a part of the Scarab raid on Ankrahmun
  • The Noxious Spawn can be killed during the Serpent Spawn raid on Banuta and it also spawns in the Lizard Raid on Port Hope along with The Many
  • A new quest was added nearby Thais
  • Lever Door at Formorgar Mines removed
  • The following mobs received changes in abilities and loot: Most Lizards and Drakens, Glooth Bandits & Brigands, Wyrms, Chakoyas, Ocyakao
  • Ghazbaran raid mobs' location fixed
  • A bunch of items' weight was fixed

Level up while grinding Sea Serpents task! Need that boss item for crafting. Come join us and let me know if I can help out when you´re starting out!
RGOCc0U

Imgur

It can have been yes, on my second round with the server we named it Azura and it was an evo i think.

• Map bug fixes
  • Another rotworm cave was added south of Thais, White Pale raid taking place down there from time to time
  • An outlaw camp was added north-west of Thais
  • Marid drops the correct wooden flute
  • Shiny Stones are useable
  • Respawn rates should be slower from now on, some places were problematic cause of it
  • Glooth Bandits and Brigands won't be shooting arrows every other second anymore
  • The following mobs got tweaked: Nightmare, Nightmare Scion, Spellcaster and Frontguard Minions
  • You can exchange Blood Herbs with NPC Wyda for a small chance to earn a Torn Teddy
  • Up to 10 Blood Herbs can be found all around the Venorean Swamps
  • PoI bosses are from now also announced upon spawn, though the announcement doesn't reveal which one spawned
  • NPC Furion is buying the following items: Raving Axe/Club/Blade, Guardian Sword, Reinforced Morning Star, Dane Axe
  • NPC Safira is buying all colored gems and giant shimmering pearls
  • NPC Captain Waverider now takes the cash from bank account if you've got none with you
  • Warlock Boss was inaccessible cause of a bug
  • Demona TP was added back
  • Minotaur Berserkers count toward the Minotaur Task
  • Panpipe Quest is functional
  • NPC Jack Fate won't be telling you anymore his travelling services are free
  • The Realm of Dreams Quest should be functional now
  • The book "Key to Magic" is obtainable from Draconia
  • Chayenne's Magical Key is obtainable as a rare drop from Demodras and Fazaroch (dragon task boss)
  • 2 new raids were added
  • A new boss was added

• Map bug fixes
  • Another rotworm cave was added south of Thais, White Pale raid taking place down there from time to time
  • An outlaw camp was added north-west of Thais
  • Marid drops the correct wooden flute
  • Shiny Stones are useable
  • Respawn rates should be slower from now on, some places were problematic cause of it
  • Glooth Bandits and Brigands won't be shooting arrows every other second anymore
  • The following mobs got tweaked: Nightmare, Nightmare Scion, Spellcaster and Frontguard Minions
  • You can exchange Blood Herbs with NPC Wyda for a small chance to earn a Torn Teddy
  • Up to 10 Blood Herbs can be found all around the Venorean Swamps
  • PoI bosses are from now also announced upon spawn, though the announcement doesn't reveal which one spawned
  • NPC Furion is buying the following items: Raving Axe/Club/Blade, Guardian Sword, Reinforced Morning Star, Dane Axe
  • NPC Safira is buying all colored gems and giant shimmering pearls
  • NPC Captain Waverider now takes the cash from bank account if you've got none with you
  • Warlock Boss was inaccessible cause of a bug
  • Demona TP was added back
  • Minotaur Berserkers count toward the Minotaur Task
  • Panpipe Quest is functional
  • NPC Jack Fate won't be telling you anymore his travelling services are free
  • The Realm of Dreams Quest should be functional now
  • The book "Key to Magic" is obtainable from Draconia
  • Chayenne's Magical Key is obtainable as a rare drop from Demodras and Fazaroch (dragon task boss)
  • 2 new raids were added
  • A new boss was added
God job sir!

The following changes took place today and in the past couple of days:
  • Map bug fixes
  • The Jakundaf Desert Library is accessible/key 4009 obtainable
  • Key 4022 obtainable from NPC Hagor
  • Shortcut item for Demona now has a 100% drop chance from the Warlock boss
  • NPC Furion is buying the following stuff: Oriental Shoes
  • NPC Furion won't be buying creature products anymore
  • Assassin addons should be obtainable
  • Some monsters got their paralysing ability reduced
  • Weekly house rent was removed
  • Daily Reward Chest timer was reduced to 22 instead of 24 hours
  • Ron the Ripper should now spawn in the correct location
  • Jester addons are obtainable from the NPC instead from the quest
  • You can have up to 5 tasks active at once
  • The following tasks were added: Hive Insects, Orcs
  • Oramond Dungeon was tweaked
  • Quara Scouts added as a constant spawn at Western Oramond Plains
  • The following mobs got tweaked: Glooth Brigands & Bandits', Spellcaster & Frontguard Minions, Blue Djinns & Marids
  • The following bosses got tweaked: Obujos, Tanjis, Jaul, Gnomevil, Deathstrike, Abyssador
  • NPC Melchior should respond correctly now when asked about "word of greeting"
  • Heros don't kill Vile Grandmasters anymore if they're blocking the path between them and the target
  • Weight of Avalanche Runes corrected
  • The Welter raid fixed
  • Deepling Boss TP's were added, the bosses spawn as a random raid
  • Thais Graveyard's tombstones got their descriptions
  • Tortoise Eggs can be eaten

I wish you guys gooluck, tommy is a good guy so I want this to succeed just cant play it myself too much lag for me on and off but that's because of where I live not the server's fault. keep it up

Back