• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] - Therran

Server Website/AAC
https://therran.net
Server Address
therran.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
By popular demand!
We're back with season 2. Characters have been wiped. But you can still login to your existing account.
Multiple fixes were applied to the client and we are planning on adding more content shortly.

Don't forget to join our Discord server for news/teasers/more discussions and other fun stuff!

You can also follow the discussion thread here on OTLand.

Just check what players during our many test phases has been saying about the server:

XYUKFS1.png

What is Therran?
  • A Massive custom map with a lot of planning and careful detailing, over 300 unique quests, lots of lore and background stories all around for you to explore.
  • Custom Monsters, NPCs, Graphics, Items and Effects. There are also few custom spells with even more planned!
  • Custom client based on original OTClient with heavy modifications and a huge amount of performance improvements. Anti-bot measures, a larger and dynamic game screen, an action bar for hotkeys and spells, live cast system and lots of other custom modules.
  • Skill system based on points. You gain points for every level you take: NO MORE TRAINING! Unlock spells by adding points to the different skills.
  • Custom slots for backpacks and tools for fast access but also dual ring slots.
  • World changes that change the environment and opens up new paths for you to explore.
  • Unique systems like woodcutting, ping party on mini map and in-game weather.
  • No pay to win, the shop only contains cosmetic items. Skill resets, sex change and teleportation devices can be bought but not transferred.
  • A development team that listens to their community.
  • Water transparency, sound effects and music.

Now to the hard data:
  • Exp rate: 3x (with modified experience required for each level)
  • Skill rate:
    • Lvl 1-50: 3 skill points/level
    • Lvl 51-100: 2 skill points/level (with 3 extra points on level 100)
    • Lvl > 101: 1 skill point/level
  • Account and character creation directly in the client. Log in with email and password, no more account names!
  • A lot of tasks with tracking in questlog.
You can find the client on the Therran Website, create your account and join the game today!

Regards,
Therran Team

Screenshots:
sUDKMKh.png

T2oPbnz.png

Ia7qlQ6.png

OQ0OrIX.png

vDUWNPo.png

DsxfcaX.png

to8VF45.png

MbaPek5.png

jvI7yvk.png

T2YX4pQ.png

Is it down? Website is not working and i wanted to make acc and start to play after work. :(

Last time I tried to play on my laptop I remember the client’s gameplay screen was so tiny due to all the extra item slots and stuff around the outside. Any chance that can be customized or fixed?

There is no register option on the website.
OK I was able to get into the game, how do I disable chat again? There are no keybind options, I want to walk with wasd but once I pressed enter key, once chat cannot be disabled.
Why are keybinds not working, am I suppose to press the spells with a mouse?

Last edited:
keybinds i.e F1, F2... are being fixed. You can currently set keybinds to normal 1-9 keys.

I did manually set 1, 2 etc as keybinds, those numbers are displayed on the bar itself but when I press them nothing is happening

You can't use hotkeys if chat mode is enabled (where you type text i chat). Use key enter to set chat mode disabled again after you write. It works for everyone else so it should work for you too

View attachment 69325

Bottom, Left and Right panels have been removed so that the gamescreen will not be too small. Try again and see if it gets better for you now.
The new client is SO much better. Great job guys!
Post automatically merged:

Also wanted to call out that I appreciate the responsiveness of the dev team on this. It’s truly a great server with too notch mapping and storytelling. Would highly recommend!

The balancing on this server was terrible iirc. It also catered to twitch streamers and would often make changes to classes in order to boost the streamers main class while nerfing other classes. Then they would blame it on your point distribution and tell you to get a reset which was just a way to force players to spend money. iirc it was very expensive to get a class reset. It just felt like a money grab forcing you to reset over and over when the problem was not the player but the system itself.