• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] - Therran

Server Website/AAC
https://therran.net
Server Address
therran.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
If you're expecting a TP room of spawns where you can hop in, kill a few hydras, and get to level 500 in a day then this is probably not your server. It requires a sense of curiosity, thought, and skill which makes it more fun and differentiates it from nearly every other OT out there IMO. Not to mention the map, scripting, lore, and attention to detail are top notch.

I tried playing this ot before it closed down a few months back, and I started as a knight, and I struggled to kill something basic as trolls. Then I rerolled paladin and just smoked through everything early game, which made me surprised at the difference in difficulty of the vocs - is that still the case?

I tried playing this ot before it closed down a few months back, and I started as a knight, and I struggled to kill something basic as trolls. Then I rerolled paladin and just smoked through everything early game, which made me surprised at the difference in difficulty of the vocs - is that still the case?
I’m a level 50 EK and definitely feel pretty powerful now. The first few levels took some time but I still found exploring etc enjoyable. Can’t speak for other vocations as I haven’t tried them but I’m interested in testing out druids. Seems fine from what I can tell. I’d say it’s worth a shot.

Jk apparently the host of the server Jolle just ghosted everyone and took the server down. Almost zero communication for what’s going on several weeks now. Pretty odd and unprofessional if you ask me. At least explain what’s going on to everyone who has been spending time on your server. That doesn’t seem like too much to ask IMO.

Could ask the same question as Jead did. But we are waiting for the updates for 5 years and nothing changes
Earlier edition had 150~~ ppl online because he baited people into thinking that something changed, but ofc nothing changed.
Doesn't mean that server is bad. It's very good to explore content because there s a lot of things to do, but nothing new for 5 years is kinda questionable
Propably closed because there were like 8-10 ppl on release and lost motivation

Could ask the same question as Jead did. But we are waiting for the updates for 5 years and nothing changes
Earlier edition had 150~~ ppl online because he baited people into thinking that something changed, but ofc nothing changed.
Doesn't mean that server is bad. It's very good to explore content because there s a lot of things to do, but nothing new for 5 years is kinda questionable
Propably closed because there were like 8-10 ppl on release and lost motivation
Great server, but needs a new hoster. Hoster has been doing quite a few runs now, and it has become what we feared, a cashfarm. It is really sad since the potential for this server is huge, but when the hoster just fucks the community its hard to still commit to this server.

So no one is going to talk about how the server hasn't had any news concerning it's unannounced shutdown?

So no one is going to talk about how the server hasn't had any news concerning it's unannounced shutdown?
Well, I mean; you're doing an awesome job so far :)
Try messaging the people directly instead of posting randomly on the advert thread. (now for the second time)

Sad Les Parapluies De Cherbourg GIF by TIFF

Well, I mean; you're doing an awesome job so far :)
Try messaging the people directly instead of posting randomly on the advert thread. (now for the second time)

Sad Les Parapluies De Cherbourg GIF by TIFF
Doing either is a lost cause. She's writing here because she's also not getting any replies in the main discord.

I left the discord a while ago but I heard about the disbandment. I wouldn't waste your time trying to get any info, when Mackan is ready it will probably be put back online again, but this could be months....who knows.

I asked here because zero discussion was happening on the Discord. Also, I can ask for clarification wherever the subject matter belongs.

PETITION TO BRING THIS BACK! FOKK I NEED TO BEAT PERTHINON BEFORE I DIE!

@Mackan™ told me in a dream that he will open server if this gets 10 likes o0
Fury will be there, dying alongside you xD
(I still have them vids of our attempts on my old hard drive)

I wanna get that god damn dragon boss ultra rare!

I'm made to die so others can progress.
Fury will be there, dying alongside you xD
(I still have them vids of our attempts on my old hard drive)

I wanna get that god damn dragon boss ultra rare!
Edit: that rare is ofc a flower of some sort o.0