• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map Highrate World (PVP-Enchanted)

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
This server will launch on Friday, February 6 at 18:00 CET!
14bn59g.jpg

http://darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, February 6, 18:00 CET
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: Same high-quality gaming as the RPG world

Exp: staged 50x - 2x
Skills: 25x
Magic: 25x
Loot: 5x

Donations:
-Golden Account
-Name Change
-Sex Change
-Recovery Key reset
(No other items will ever be available on DarkOT worlds)

This server is more or less aiming to act like Tibia.com during state of 7.4
However there's some small edits to correct balance between vocations, also some extra features such as depositing and withdrawing in banks are possibly.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

The map does not reset any tiles except on updates, so leave your lootbag on Wednesday, pick it up on Friday.. for example.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click
-Exp for killing players
-No Frags
-Minimum losses

Oh by the way, Botters,
Enjoy my happy surprises that's built in with this server :D
(deletion for ANYONE who use cheats, such as bot, macro, keyboard recorder)

To be clear, for some people who seems to be confused about this matter.
Except map-walk, if your character does ANYTHING while you're afk, is considered cheating!

Last edited:
First !
Nice, finally a Highrate server again ! Ill join for sure !!

You're very welcome to join!
You can always play the RPG-world some until the launch of the highrate unless you have something else to do :)

I was going to play on this server because it's seems well put together, but i didn't have golden account so i couldn't even use the boat, so I have given up on this server. There was already too much stuff that was restricted to golden account on the mastercores servers why add even more when there barely is a playerbase?
Pay to win stuff on Ot servers are disgusting and ruins the fun for casuals.

good server but I wont be able to play, however so if someone is AFK skilling aka attacking someone/something you'll consider it cheating? Just wanna know :)

I was going to play on this server because it's seems well put together, but i didn't have golden account so i couldn't even use the boat, so I have given up on this server. There was already too much stuff that was restricted to golden account on the mastercores servers why add even more when there barely is a playerbase?
I'm so sorry I'm planing to have the server running longer than a cash-cow OT server that offers items in donations.
It's obvious a server can't be run forever as a free one.
And beside, golden account is very easy to get without donating. Just buy it ingame from players who sells.

good server but I wont be able to play, however so if someone is AFK skilling aka attacking someone/something you'll consider it cheating? Just wanna know :)
As far you're not using macro/bots or any other help programs/tools to keep you online it's legal =)

This is your lucky day:
http://darkot.net/forum/?thread=77

pvp enchanted hype gajs xD
realsoft's 100th server gajs xD

Back
Top Bottom