• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] DAZERIA 7.6 REALMAP IS BACK!

Are you going to play the server?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Ill give it a try

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Xanatriel

Reaction score
Dazeria 7.6 Real map

Like the topic says,
Dazeria 7.6 realmap is back!
The server is based on highrate;
stage 1/50 =100x
50/100 =50x
101/150 =25x
150/200 =20x
200/250 =15x
300+ =10x

Loot rate: 3x
Skill rate: 15x
Magic rare: 15x
Spawn rate: 2x
Botter: Will get deleted!

** You will get starting equipment in the temple of thais. **

Computer specs:
Processor: Amd Processor 3.0 GHz Quad (4 cores)
ram: 4gb ram
harddriver: 1tb
line: 100mbit/s

Ip: dazeria.hopto.org
account page/webpage: http://dazeria.hopto.org/news.php
Uptime: 23/7 (1 hour for updates and serversave)
port: 7171

Fixed on the server:
House crashes (me)
Server crashes (me)
Promotion npc (me)
Travel npc's (i think realsoft)
Quest (me)

Server is running on a beta version now! you can create an account and play, but we cant garantee that its lagg free atm because we are running the final tests, official opening will be this afternoon at 15:00 lagg free

Old Dazeria movies
YouTube - Dazeria 7.6 80 MS
YouTube - Dazeria Tibia Movie [Intro]
(credits to sammy)​

Last edited:
Like i said, we are running on a beta version,
Each advise the player gives us we will add it right away!

2k in start is removed
exp rates are set to high exp rate

Looks nice,
Im going to try it out :D

Ill be there at 15:00

name: Abo Tagteamz

Lets make this server work, and lets start some wars :D

Oldschool FTW _/

One of the worst servers I ever played. Last time me and mine team got ip banned by the gm for killing his rs pally and looting golden boots.

Anyone who plays this ot will shortly find out that killing the gms team is a no no.

sammy its not ryan... who's hosting it. i think he forgot to say that in his thread. how i know? because i got this hoster on msn and played alot of servers with him. so just give it a try.

I'm so sorry "Xanatriel".. I dunno who you are, but I just getta say, Dazerias files are my outdated files... a few know that now today..

Anyhow, Bomman (last owner of Dazeria) is a pure ASSH**E.
it's a kid Ping other servers to gain players, and corrupted as he give himself items and give GOD protection to friends..

Etc he banning people kill hes friends..

lots of things, and hes really the "act coolz"..

IF Bomman are involved in this server I recommend people to stay out if it. you'll just get hell pissed off when you kill someone and loot a 90x rune or kill a lvl 10~ character which is afk with full rare set..
also that you might find demon/hydra corpse there it's not possible for a corpse of those creatures to appear at.

also this, last time it ran it got banished on ot's lists for being a fraud server, as it was my files and he claimed it was hes..

Anyhow, good luck with server..

People, I'm not here because I'm jealous, I'm just here because Bomman seriously is a hated guy in my eyes and I had to post it..

Mods: if you really find this post invalid, delete it then, doesn't matter to me..

sammy its not ryan... who's hosting it. i think he forgot to say that in his thread. how i know? because i got this hoster on msn and played alot of servers with him. so just give it a try.

I know its not ryan. Its a immature kid from sweden. No wait I'm playing his ots ever again.

Tell me one 7.6 server that is not outdated. Tibia had 4 years of updates since then?

And yeah I know what you really mean but whats the point of posting it in every single thread? Cant you just edit your post in the download section or wherever you released your "outdated" files?

I'm so sorry "Xanatriel".. I dunno who you are, but I just getta say, Dazerias files are my outdated files... a few know that now today..

Anyhow, Bomman (last owner of Dazeria) is a pure ASSH**E.
it's a kid Ping other servers to gain players, and corrupted as he give himself items and give GOD protection to friends..

Etc he banning people kill hes friends..

lots of things, and hes really the "act coolz"..

IF Bomman are involved in this server I recommend people to stay out if it. you'll just get hell pissed off when you kill someone and loot a 90x rune or kill a lvl 10~ character which is afk with full rare set..
also that you might find demon/hydra corpse there it's not possible for a corpse of those creatures to appear at.

also this, last time it ran it got banished on ot's lists for being a fraud server, as it was my files and he claimed it was hes..

Anyhow, good luck with server..

People, I'm not here because I'm jealous, I'm just here because Bomman seriously is a hated guy in my eyes and I had to post it..

Mods: if you really find this post invalid, delete it then, doesn't matter to me..
Your map? HAH

I know its not ryan. Its a immature kid from sweden. No wait I'm playing his ots ever again.

hes from the netherlands....

anyways @ realsoft and his big mouth fuck of with your outdated files. at every server you tell us that what you trying to get? try to get people to your fake server with fake online list and boring as hell? you server is dead and bored. so gl with that but stay out of other there threads because you got nothing to say. and i won't play realsoft anymore ciao.

@TS: lol why do u have a link to an intro i made a while back in your post. The only real bit i ever did about dazeria can be found here; Tibia Movie[Extinct Warfare] on Vimeo I just use that utube account for checking whihc songs are copyrighted.

P.S. Assino~ Last time i played dazeria is was a swedish guy. So I dont know if its the same person, but that kid was rude, corrupt and really immature.

Your map? HAH

first time I agree with you, GET THE FUCK UUT OF ALL THREADS REALSOFT, u tell us "I dont wanna advertise" then u say "ITS MA FILES MAN PLSSS DONT USE" when u uploaded them urself ur stupid cunt

Back