• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Dedicated Evolutions [8.70]

OldXar

Reaction score
Hey,

Now online !

Information:
A dedicated ot server version 8.70 this server used to be active on 8.54 but recently upgraded.
Our ip address is flirtwithdisaster.no-ip.org standard port 7171 and login 1/1.
We are trying to update as much as possible, hoping to gain a rich and friendly community.
Everyone is welcome !

Plusses:
-Dedicated server
-Edited map
-Lots of custom quests
-Training Monks
-Two main cities
-Teleport Scroll
-Teleport Room
-Infinite Runes
-Mounts
-Ultra UH Rune
-Mana Runes
-Fastattack

Popular Quests
-Crown set Quest
-Necromancer Quest
-Demon Quest
-Medusa Quest
-Rift Scythe Quest
-Thunder Hammer Quest
-Baby Annihilator
-Annihilator
-Demon Helmet Quest
-Paradox Tower Quest
-Inquisition Quest
-Teleport Room Quest
-Orshabaal Quest
-Full custom Helmet of the ancients Quest
-Winged Helmet Quest
-And More !!!

Popular NPC:

-Soul Trader (top of temple)

Rates:
-Exp Rate:: stages
-Skill Rate: 50x
-Magic Rate: 40x
-Lootrate: 3x
-PVP Protection level: 100

Stages:

8-20: 300x
21-50: 200x
51-100: 100x
101-200: 50x
201-250: 25x
251-300: 20x
300+: 15x

Connection information
IP: fwd.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Login: 1 / 1
Client: 8.70
Temporary website: www.flirtwithdisaster.com

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Hehe, you have the right to like or dislike :) However you didnt tell me why o_O

<Beam me up scotty>

UPDATES:

-Quest hotfixes
-Baby Annihilator
-Annihilator, and lots more
-Daily auto backups (rolling back possible if needed)
-Auto restarter
-Teleport Scroll
-Custom quest Npcs
-PVP protection level set to 100
-Updated loot npc
-Updated tool/backpack npc

Have fun !

Played on this server and going to keep playing here, like it alot and you put alot of effort in it... ! : ) Tumbs up man

Played on this server and going to keep playing here, like it alot and you put alot of effort in it... ! : ) Tumbs up man

Thanks man , appreciate it to see a positive comment here.... :)

Screenshots

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

sorry, dislike the map.

I dislike your face.

If you are going to tell me you dont like something fine, but give a god damn constructive reason instead of destroying months of work in a single line, plus you didnt even check the full map you should have commented I dislike the screenshots.

Edit:
And what the heck is wrong with ppl here anyway, first post I made,.. I add certain information , I forgot the exp then they whine about you didnt post the exp rate, I post a several screenshots, and super muffin goes whining again.

This is the advertisement sections Im not here to gather likes or dislikes. Im here to show people what i have to offer, and if you dont like it keep fricking browsing until you find what you need.

I dislike your face.

If you are going to tell me you dont like something fine, but give a god damn constructive reason instead of destroying months of work in a single line, plus you didnt even check the full map you should have commented I dislike the screenshots.

lol. you just could've asked me to give constructive cristism, instead of telling me how I look. I wont give u any tips, since ur a jerk. cya.

Back