• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Dedicated Evolutions [8.70]

@oldxar
We should start at level 8 so we have some mana to atk with rods/wand

Welcome mate,

Im achillis, hope we can quest more in the future and maybe make a guild or something :)

See you ingame man ! =)

lol. you just could've asked me to give constructive cristism, instead of telling me how I look. I wont give u any tips, since ur a jerk. cya.

Did you honestly just call someone else a jerk after posting a nonsense garbage post? This place just never changes, still full of high and mighty trolls as usual.

Did you honestly just call someone else a jerk after posting a nonsense garbage post? This place just never changes, still full of high and mighty trolls as usual.

You just did the same... Erh Duh ! Lil' muffin Imma eat you, yyummmiieeeh

Go crraazzyyy ;´)

Nah seriously, if you read everything, it is really frustrating if you put so much work in something and a person just makes everything look so damn bad in one sentence...

server looks really good, tho its offline atm ;S

I think at the time you where trying to login I was updating the server version.

New Updates:

-All Quests have been corrected and work as they should.
-Promoted players will have a better regen according to there class
**Mages: 50mana/4sec, Knights 50hp/4sec, Paladins: 25hp-25mana/4seconds.
-First items have been updated, players wont receive cash but potions, teleport scroll and equipment according to there class.
-Capacity limit has been removed.
-Potions are half priced.

<Beam me up scotty>

Update:

-Teleport room has been revamped
-Capacity has been removed
-Spears don't break
-Added "Adori blank" talkaction
-Magic wall rune works correctly now.

Thanks for joining us ! :)

Last edited:
I Love this server , its great :) admin is working on it every day :) at least give it a shot :)

I Love this server , its great :) admin is working on it every day :) at least give it a shot :)

Thanks for your comment, more then appreciated !

Update:

-Balancing classes.
-Added new quests.
-Fixed several quests, example: (annihilator gave all rewards, this has been corrected).
-Balanced certain quests.
-Added mounts (more quests for mounts will be added in the near future).
-Added more runes to the runeseller Npc.

Future plans:

-More hunting grounds.
-More fun quests, puzzle quests, mount quests.
-Further class balancing.

Updating as much as possible, trying to keep my opinion and players opinion in balance.

<Smack my bitch and call me skippy, Now beam me up SCOTTY !!!!>

--Updated Main Post !!!!!

Join us !

Back