• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dimension-ot.com unique NoobWar server (8.54/ 8.55/ 8.57)

I wouldn't recommend "Vent teams" to play here unless you like being banned.

I joined up with my vent, and half of us was banned for Combo-botting (Which we weren't) and the rest weren't, pretty strange seeing as we were all together.
I personally think the GM was playing and just got annoied with us owning, no justice in the world :s

This server is so god damn good to, we had fun. :|

/Itachi Uchiha

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend "Vent teams" to play here unless you like being banned.

I joined up with my vent, and half of us was banned for Combo-botting (Which we weren't) and the rest weren't, pretty strange seeing as we were all together.
I personally think the GM was playing and just got annoied with us owning, no justice in the world :s

/Itachi Uchiha

First of all big guy only you was banned :D and not for combo bot or something like that... just becouse mine console suspended you as boting... probably you used stupid elf bot... i dont care that you use a self healing (ETC) or you just like sprites on client but you was taked bot on and you banned becouse you run bot on to your client...

That was not a first suspend in mine console...

[30/05/2010 02:41:13] Anti Bot: is suspecting Itachi Uchiha of using a bot.

and banned was only you :D

Dimension-War - bans

Back