• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Divinus 7.6 realmap

I lowered it because I don't want 150 MSes runnign around UEing in the first day.
Now it's gonna take some more time to get to 150.

If you don't like it, then I can't force you to play, if you want a server with higher rates go play that, I don't CARE what you do, please don't post here saying "not gonna play" because it's a waste of space and nobody cares about you, attention seekers.

Nobody cares what you want. You're not the one playing (atleast shouldn't be). And if someone is going to get 150 in 1 day on even an 11x then do you honestly think lowering it by a mere 3x is going to stop them from getting it the second? And in my opinion, running around on a 150 MS UE'ing is fun (till everyone starts using e-rings). Brings back good ol' times, or is that a bad thing?

150 MS running around ueing means loss of players, and yes lowering it by 3 which is like 30% of 11x will stop them from getting it as fast, think for a second.

@Kijek:
1. You use bot too.
2. Zabije Cie Gnoju is your friend
3. Zabije Cie Gnoju is too stupid to play without bot.
4. You never deny he use bot. You only said its not proof that he use bot here.

@Kijek:
1. You use bot too.
2. Zabije Cie Gnoju is your friend
3. Zabije Cie Gnoju is too stupid to play without bot.
4. You never deny he use bot. You only said its not proof that he use bot here.

No, Zabije Cie Gnoju isn't my friend. I had war with him at roldera.
But Shirek is my friend and I saw him in your video so i only wrote " it isn't divinus~" because he isn't playing there.

Ye I use bot but only when my enemy use

But Shirek is my friend and I saw him in your video so i only wrote " it isn't divinus~" because he isn't playing there.

No you dont only use it when your enemy use it, you actually kinda use aimbot all the time (at least on roldera).

so you're telling me, that when you hunt dragons "omg nice loot, ohohoh..." and someone comes pk you with aim bot, will you say "hey, wait, I'm just going to start the bot.. wait here plx"? :O

A Lion is hunting a Deer,
Deer: Hey Wait! let's take a break, I'm totally wasted now...

so you're telling me, that when you hunt dragons "omg nice loot, ohohoh..." and someone comes pk you with aim bot, will you say "hey, wait, I'm just going to start the bot.. wait here plx"? :O

A Lion is hunting a Deer,
Deer: Hey Wait! let's take a break, I'm totally wasted now...

No : < i only click 2 times on bot icon. my enemy doesnt have to wait :)

On your old servers i never used bot but my enemy did it

Lmao, I dont recommend this server and now I will tell you why:

-Paladins have infinite bolts and with 75 in dist you hit 200 pvp and like 400 pvm its as much as sds from normal lvl 50 ms.
-Players report botters and GM doesnt take any action.

Results will be:
Everybody will play the OP vocation ; Paladin. And aimbotters will go free.
Besides that its a pretty decent server expect kicks and laggs sometimes.

Lmao, I dont recommend this server and now I will tell you why:

-Paladins have infinite bolts and with 75 in dist you hit 200 pvp and like 400 pvm its as much as sds from normal lvl 50 ms.
-Players report botters and GM doesnt take any action.

Results will be:
Everybody will play the OP vocation ; Paladin. And aimbotters will go free.
Besides that its a pretty decent server expect kicks and laggs sometimes.

so go play on palera.net ; ] i recommend :D

Shirek is botting too. Tell me one good pl who is not using bot. I dont think they exist.

Back