• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Durana | 7.6 | Real Map | 24-7 | Low-rated

Durana

Reaction score
Durana is now online.

Login information:

IP: durana.mine.nu
Port: 7171
Web Site: http://durana.mine.nu

Skills: 8x
Magic: 5x
Loot: 1x

Experience Stage:
1-19 x10
20-29 x9
39-39 x8
40-49 x7
50-59 x6
60-69 x5
70+ x4

Hit Points & Mana Points Regeneration:

warlock.gif

Sorcerer - 5 Hp/ 5 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Master - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

stalker.gif

Druid - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Elder - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

hunter.gif

Paladin - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec
Royal - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec

blackknight.gif

Knight - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 4 Sec
Elite - 5 Hp/ 1 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec

PVP System:
3 Unjust = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

No Protection-Zone at the boats!
Player Killing is allowed to maximum.

General Infromation:
Premium: Free
Change Gold: Yes a change gold function exists, just press 'use' on your pile of gold.
Level for making a Guild: 20
Houses: There are alot of houses to choose between
Guild Houses: Yes, you can purshase the Guild Houses

Last edited:
-You got 1 post.
-Your english looks like him.
-You use the same layout in threads (with the black knight, warlock).
-You use 4:th like he does.
-Your online list doesn't work on the homepage, same goes for RealSoft.
-Your banner looks like its been made with paint by a 8 yo, same goes for RealSoft again.

Hi RealSoft :)

And stop PMing me please.

It might aswell be another guy who copied his advertisement page. But time will tell, he fixed many (often useless) scripts that other servers dont have.

-You got 1 post.
-Your english looks like him.
-You use the same layout in threads (with the black knight, warlock).
-You use 4:th like he does.
-Your online list doesn't work on the homepage, same goes for RealSoft.
-Your banner looks like its been made with paint by a 8 yo, same goes for RealSoft again.

Hi RealSoft :)

And stop PMing me please.

I'm not mad at you for thinking that i'm RealSoft. It's ok.

- Yes we are using the same layout in threads and that is because i think his layout looked nice and easy for people to understand.
- Yes i wrote 4:th, because that is how it spells, check your dictionary if you're not sure.
- The online list doesn't work because we are both using Nicaw AAC.
- My website are not finished yet, yes i know there are some parts of the design that are bad.

Thank you for your criticism, this will help me improve the server. Please tell me if there is something else i could improve!

It might aswell be another guy who copied his advertisement page. But time will tell, he fixed many (often useless) scripts that other servers dont have.

You're correct, yes i took my advertisement ideas from his advertisement page. You're welcome to criticize if you think there is something i could improve ... all suggestions are good!

King danny you're an asshole and always bee one, first of I already host 2 servers.. why the fucking hell do you mean I would host a 3:d server and advise it with a new user? have you dropped your IQ totally or what the heck?

second you retarded frog, I'm online, so is this Durana... have you take a thought on that?

@Up thread, nice using same hp/mana presentation as me.

Edit: secondly I never use "GMT1+" or wtf. I always says CET.

Kingdanny the almighty,, have got retarded the last days.

King danny you're an asshole and always bee one, first of I already host 2 servers.. why the fucking hell do you mean I would host a 3:d server and advise it with a new user? have you dropped your IQ totally or what the heck?

second you retarded frog, I'm online, so is this Durana... have you take a thought on that?

Hi RealSoft.
Please don't bring up a "fight" discussion in this thread.
Well i understand that Kingdanny thought that I was you, because i've seen you rehost your server a couple of times. I wish you all goodluck, but don't argue in this thread about some nosence please.

Thank you.

Hi RealSoft.
Please don't bring up a "fight" discussion in this thread.
Well i understand that Kingdanny thought that I was you, because i've seen you rehost your server a couple of times. I wish you all goodluck, but don't argue in this thread about some nosence please.

Thank you.

sorry mate, I'm just getting pissed off that there's not IQ limit for access the internet >.<
Kingdanny is the biggest "I'm best" whore I've seen so far.

sorry mate, I'm just getting pissed off that there's not IQ limit for access the internet >.<
Kingdanny is the biggest "I'm best" whore I've seen so far.

I see, just ignore him if you disslike him. I don't mind though, all criticism will just help getting the server more appreciated by other players.

Can't create an account. And I doubt it's only me.

Code:
Error 404
durana.mine.nu
2010-05-03 17:03:55
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Not even gonna reply to RealSoft anymore, hahaha he's saying "IM MAD EVERYONE WITH LOW IQ CAN ACCESS INTERNET", thats soooo ironic. :p

@ OT, make it highrate, no lowrate, the only oldschool servers online atm are lowrate.

Not even gonna reply to RealSoft anymore, hahaha he's saying "IM MAD EVERYONE WITH LOW IQ CAN ACCESS INTERNET", thats soooo ironic. :p

@ OT, make it highrate, no lowrate, the only oldschool servers online atm are lowrate.

if you are stupid enough to take wrong between me and some other little guy then you're lack of intelligence. he's thread isn't even half as detailed as mine is. he just copy&paste my hp/mana things.

+ he use a layout I would never use.
+ I'm not starting more servers, when my current servers have died I'm retired.
+ you need better glasses.

Can't create an account. And I doubt it's only me.

Code:
Error 404
durana.mine.nu
2010-05-03 17:03:55
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

You will be able to start creating accounts tomorrow, the launch date is 4.05.2010 at 11.00 p.m. GMT +1

Stop ruining his thread, know when to stop.
Even if he just copypasted from you, I guess his server will have alot more players online then both of your servers combined :)

@OT: Also advertise on OTFans. Also make it Highrate.

Stop ruining his thread, know when to stop.
Even if he just copypasted from you, I guess his server will have alot more players online then both of your servers combined :)

@OT: Also advertise on OTFans. Also make it Highrate.

Thank you, yes i will advertise it on OTFans aswell.

same situation to mine , that im rob lol...

Back