• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Durana | 7.6 | Real Map | 24-7 | Low-rated

as i see, just another 7.6 server (wich will fail) to bad people don't get it that 7.6 server = fail:S

as i see, just another 7.6 server (wich will fail) to bad people don't get it that 7.6 server = fail:S

Time will tell, the launch is tomorrow at 11.00 p.m. GMT +1.
Don't be so sceptical, many of my friends from Tibia will play it for sure at the release. Hope to see you there!

weirdo time to launch it seeing how most ppl will have school the next day

but if you get skilled players and not retards ill join

Yeah it is, but its a two year old company with only servers in Sweden and less than 80 000 customers. So i suppose only people from Europe will have a decent connection

Yeah it is, but its a two year old company with only servers in Sweden and less than 80 000 customers. So i suppose only people from Europe will have a decent connection

So, you are not from Europe? well, then it is up to see :) i suppose you should have a decent connection from other parts of the world aswell.

and i thought i was the big flamer here:( i see realsoft spamming more then i do:OOOO

Time will tell, the launch is tomorrow at 11.00 p.m. GMT +1.
Don't be so sceptical, many of my friends from Tibia will play it for sure at the release. Hope to see you there!

Whats the distro? and you claim it to be lowrate, what are the exp stages?

Back