• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Eldoria Evolution 8.6 | free points | fun events | daily quests

It's not just IN-GAME you can contact me... and I answer all people who write to me IN-GAME so you have not even wrote to me :) you're welcome to contact me for real and just not talk shit about Elodoria without a real reason

Kind regards,
Eldoria

You dont even know who I am, eaither in game, facebook or email contact. So dont tell me I havnt tried to contact you. I will contact you again for another try in the coming hour.

You dont even know who I am, eaither in game, facebook or email contact. So dont tell me I havnt tried to contact you. I will contact you again for another try in the coming hour.
That doesn't even matter because everyone who has contact me have I solved

That doesn't even matter because everyone who has contact me have I solved
Bullsh*t, I can let you speak to a few more players that says the same. However, tried to contact you in-game whole day with no results. Goodnight. zzZzZZzz

Edit: We all died several times because of this DDOS-attacks, a unstable and not-trustable server.

Last edited:
90 are active and 175 are AFK on Eldoria.

Almost 50% of ur players are afk, suspicious?

Well when ur aware of the problem and ur not fixing it, it is the same as spoofing

I am gonna fix it but I gather everythig to à update this weekend instead of restarts 24/7

New update was made 25/1-2014

• A new VILLAGE, with 20 more houses and other futures
  • A new QUEST were you can get the best in-game Necklace
  • Druids have now a new spell "Exori super frigo" for level 350
  • Sorcerer's super spell is now only allowed for players above level 350 instead of 250
  • NEW SHOP ITEM - Super Donate Manarune (heals around 1600+)
  • Donate boots and amulet is now working, you don't have to re-equip to get the regeneration
  • Small map buggs
  • Gold Ingot is also fixed, works to buy with now
  • 40 frags/day now instead of 35

Check it out, you wont regret it!

Back