• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Elements-OT 10.90 | Unique Custom Map | ~*New*~

Tropix

Like a BAuZZ
Reaction score

~*Website: Elements-OT.com*~
~*IP: Elements-OT.com*~
~*Client: 10.90*~
~*Map: Evo&Custom*~
~*Rune Type: Limited and Unlimited runes*~

Exp rate

1 - 80 level, 75x
81 - 130 level, 50x
131 - 200 level, 25x
201 - 250 level, 15x
251 - 300 level, 10x
301 - 350 level, 7x
351 - 400 level, 5x
400 - 410 level, 3x
411 - 420 level, 2x
421 - 430 level, 1x
431 - 440 level, 0.5x
441 - 450 level, 0.3x
451 - 500 level, 0.2x
501+ level, 0.1x

Exp from players 1.2x

Skill rate 20x
Magic rate 15x
Loot rate 3x

[Random Content]
VayCJmT.png

c5wj9IY.jpg

Last edited:
20:42 Information: Visit the official homepage on a regular basis to have an overview of the latest news www.Stormland.eu.

Lol so buggy, you can browse with field to take every item that spawns on the map, but good try though. Also fix paladins healing/attacking, if you don't what I'm talking take down this download n run

20:42 Information: Visit the official homepage on a regular basis to have an overview of the latest news www.Stormland.eu.

Lol so buggy, you can browse with field to take every item that spawns on the map, but good try though. Also fix paladins healing/attacking, if you don't what I'm talking take down this download n run
This is a 8.60 OT that we converted into a 10.90 we fixed the bug with the browse field and lots of more stuff that was broken.

copy paste.
It's not a copy paste. I know the guy who made the map for all this. I worked with him and we shared files he stoped with OT developement a few months ago so i had an idea to upgrade hes awesome 8.60 map to a 10.90 map. Just added free mounts at start!

It's not a copy paste. I know the guy who made the map for all this. I worked with him and we shared files he stoped with OT developement a few months ago so i had an idea to upgrade hes awesome 8.60 map to a 10.90 map. Just added free mounts at start!
looks like Baiak ot map...

id try it but evos have left a bad taste in my mouth too many of them have players 1k+ level and others have orshabaals everywhere

id try it but evos have left a bad taste in my mouth too many of them have players 1k+ level and others have orshabaals everywhere
Well this map only contains the city of the evo, rest of it is custom made! :3 You might acctually enjoy it if you like RPG. There's also PvP but mainly the server is based on several mission's, quests and crafting system so its more of a RPG server.

Back