• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Elements-OT 10.90 | Unique Custom Map | ~*New*~

ill give it a shot then looks very pay to win though (not saying it def is just saying looks) beacuse of donor shop infinte health rune , mana rune etc

ill give it a shot then looks very pay to win though (not saying it def is just saying looks) beacuse of donor shop infinte health rune , mana rune etc
Well it's not you can recieve premium points ingame through completing quests, missions and level up. There is over 100 missions who rewards you with premium points more then 20 quests who rewards you with premium points and you also get premium points on level 300, 350, 400, 450 and 500

ah okie :p and nice got a good start already some player thrrew these on ground thier trash is my treasure

15:48 You see a destructive helmet (Arm:12, protection physical +2%, energy +2%, earth +2%, fire +2%, ice +2%, holy +2%, death +2%).
It weighs 43.00 oz.

15:49 You see an destructive shield (Def:40, protection physical +3%, holy +3%, death +3%).
It weighs 62.00 oz.

and u start us with my fav mount as well widow queen! nice!

17:54 You see a blackboard.
You read: Mage Addon!
[Press the Red Addon Crystal obtain your addons]
You need
1 x Hexalord's Hat
150 x Furious dragon eggs
300 x Furious Spellweaver Hair

LOL hexlord's hat

bubba games ftw

Last edited:
ah okie :p and nice got a good start already some player thrrew these on ground thier trash is my treasure

15:48 You see a destructive helmet (Arm:12, protection physical +2%, energy +2%, earth +2%, fire +2%, ice +2%, holy +2%, death +2%).
It weighs 43.00 oz.

15:49 You see an destructive shield (Def:40, protection physical +3%, holy +3%, death +3%).
It weighs 62.00 oz.

and u start us with my fav mount as well widow queen! nice!

17:54 You see a blackboard.
You read: Mage Addon!
[Press the Red Addon Crystal obtain your addons]
You need
1 x Hexalord's Hat
150 x Furious dragon eggs
300 x Furious Spellweaver Hair

LOL hexlord's hat

bubba games ftw
Hehe so i take this as you like the server so far ? :) I hope you stay and enjoy the server!

My review of this server. I played for an hour or two and got pretty bored.
  • Map is okay. A lot of spawns are ripped off of real tibia.
  • Not too many "unique" features, really feels like "just another evo" OT.
  • The donation shop is way too overpowered, all the best items are purchasable which doesn't leave much to do in-game for the players.
Overall I give it a 6/10.
Good luck with your server.

My review of this server. I played for an hour or two and got pretty bored.
  • Map is okay. A lot of spawns are ripped off of real tibia.
  • Not too many "unique" features, really feels like "just another evo" OT.
  • The donation shop is way too overpowered, all the best items are purchasable which doesn't leave much to do in-game for the players.
Overall I give it a 6/10.
Good luck with your server.
"Nice review" You played for 1-2 hours this server kinda begins when ur level 300 + that's when you get to all the unique features o_O

needs offline training statues for the people who dont use bot like me and some others.. i dont have a program to say spells for me or use mana pots in trainers

needs offline training statues for the people who dont use bot like me and some others.. i dont have a program to say spells for me or use mana pots in trainers
There is offline trainers in training room xD (at the begining of the training room)

Well it's a 10.90 version of it more advanced :)

Thinking of downgrading to 8.6 perhaps? Server seems dead at the moment.
I'm sure using the name Helvetica with 8.6 would attract more players.

Give it some time we already reached 20 players in less then 24 hours. It's not much but we hope to continue growing.

updated thread added some random content i just maped. (Update comming soon!) Stay tuned!

Definitely this! please use the 8.6 client. The way your ot works in my opinion is not suited with the 10.90 client, because of cooldown system and such.
Just my 2 cents. I will most definitely start playing if this ot was 8.6 like before.

Back