• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Eleria.mine.nu 8.11

Ok, tried it out, nowhere near as nice as i thought =/

Teleporter room is a mess..the tps are just scattered to far apart and un-organized.

delete this thread. please
Im mapping for the server and be like a tutor and helps out and dons't even get tutor och anything else...
Then A guy called Fraddan comes and say he will script, which he dosen't do and he get GM in the first sight..

delete this thread. please
Im mapping for the server and be like a tutor and helps out and dons't even get tutor och anything else...
Then A guy called Fraddan comes and say he will script, which he dosen't do and he get GM in the first sight..

We got alot on our hands at this point and you will get a tutor in just time... Becouse before you said you didint whant a tutor and you wanna have one now? Deside women!

i liked it better at justy 30x exp the stages makes it easy for noobs to lvl

i cant play today it says its off when i try to connect but in the otservlist and homesite it says its on ;(

Back