• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Eliten.Hopto.Org - 8.60 Custom Map, Features, Spawns & Quests ONLINE 24/7!!

I'm not negative. It is my opinion that I find it. If almost any other evolutions have failed, why would this then succeed?

hey elitenots, can u get online in the server i need to tell you something,
my name :alguzu

Where is every body?, this is a great ot!
Come and check it out, and bring your friends whit u!

Standard ots. People are trying make something new, But 90% fail and the players get bored of the ot and change server. Same shit on the next server and so on for ages untill you find a good ot.
The lucky 10% actually makes something good and the ot can last with a lot of players for months...

PS: This is one of the fail servers..

what do u think its a fail whit this server its a cool map, haven't tryed the quest yet do but think it will be pretty good there to.
Cool event's lots of spawn and quest, Don't see what more u can ask for. if the player stays and start do some PvP this is going to be great!

Back