• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs Mid-Rate PVP-RPG 7.4, Fresh Start November 3:th, 20:00 CET

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
Rates:
Experience: 70x
Level - Rate
8-19 = 30
20-29 = 25
30-39 = 20
40-49 = 15
50-59 = 10
60-69 = 8
70-79 = 6
80-89 = 5
90-129 = 4
130+ = 3

Skills: 30x
Magic: 5x
Loot: 3x
Hp/Mana: 3 Hp/6 Mana per tick
Respawn: 1-3 minutes.
Premium: Free
Spells: Free (No need to buy them)
Promotion:
Level: 20
Price: 20k
Buy from: King Tibanus(Thais Castle)

Death Losses:
Basic: 10% Experience/Skill/Magic/Items, 100% Containers.
Basic+All 5 Blessings: 5% Experience/Skill/Magic, 10% Items, 100% Containers.
Promoted: 7% Experience/Skill/Magic/Items, 100% Containers.
Promoted+All 5 Blessings: 2% Experience/Skill/Magic, 7% Items, 100% Containers.

Blessings & Amulet of Loss:
There's five blessings.
You buy them at original spots from original NPC's.
Each Bless cost 5 000 gold coins (25k for all 5).
Amulet of Loss are buyable from Eremo at his isle for 25 000 gold coins.

Other Information:
This is a PVP-RPG server.
3 frags for red skull, 5:th = banishment.
One frag will decrease after 6 hours.

Rule Breakers:
Using ANY cheat software will lead to deletion without any chance to say "sorry wont happen again I swear!".
Breaking a rule, your first ban will be 7 days. after that all banishments will be 30 days.
Getting banished often might lead to a permanent banishment.

Houses:
You can view and buy house here.
After you bought a house you will receive it next server save.
There's no rent for houses, But if you don't login for 14 days you will lose the house to the next save.
You leave house by the website, you will lose the house in the next save, all items stored in the house will be sent to the city's depot.
You cannot leave a house the first 5 days after you have bought it.

House Commands:

Aleta sio: List of guests (those who can walk into your house).
Aleta som: List of Subowners (those who can walk into your house and open doors).
Aleta grav: List of door access (those who may open the door you're looking at while casting command)
Alana sio "Char Name: Teleport players out from the house.

Djinns:
There's a Djinn master close to all Depots in all cities.
This is he's Buy-List.

14485484.jpg

50099997.jpg

72530215.jpg

12181725.jpg

Last edited:
Make pacc rune , delete all boters , to deter some bots. Their PACCE finally disappear and they will regret.

To high exp rate after 80-90. There will be again 100 lvls running arround.

signed @tampon!!!

mex is right to be honest 7.4 isn't made for speedy lvl 100s running around everywhere.

And add so you can't walk for example on 2 parcels.
Add uh trap.
Add so you can't rope yourself on ropespot if an object or a character is on the ropespot.

As TimeToShine said,

you're server is just a 7.72 with changed sprites.

If you want your server to be a 7.4 server, you should try adding the stuff that actually excisted on that client.

It good rate but it will be reset characters or second server?

@up Signed. It's 7.72 still far to perfect 7.4 tibia

So wait, I paid some money for this OT for nothing?!? And now its a reset you gotta be kiddin' me, if you so wanted a realots copy then you shoulnt reset even if theres lvl 100+ running around? And if I dont get my points/money back I'll sue you and complain to cipsoft for you using "their" files.

@twitch, seriously you can't blame him for it. it is your fould you even go donate for such a ot... you could know this. ALSO FIX SO YOU CAN SIDESTAP AND ACTUALLY HEAL OR SD... instead of getting exhaust..

So wait, I paid some money for this OT for nothing?!? And now its a reset you gotta be kiddin' me, if you so wanted a realots copy then you shoulnt reset even if theres lvl 100+ running around? And if I dont get my points/money back I'll sue you and complain to cipsoft for you using "their" files.

Your so stupid, check the terms you agreed on before you donated.

"Donation Points" are a gift for those who are willing to support EliteOTs by donating.
You can never expect to receive any gift.
Any donations made cannot be refunded.
You are not allowed to donate if you do not follow the rules!
If you, for any reason, would refund your money, we reserve the rights to ban or delete your account without any further notice.

Omg hahaha, you sure know how to make someone laugh!

Just contact whatever company you paid with and tell them you want to charge back. With paypal is easy, not sure about others.

Your so stupid, check the terms you agreed on before you donated.

"Donation Points" are a gift for those who are willing to support EliteOTs by donating.
You can never expect to receive any gift.
Any donations made cannot be refunded.
You are not allowed to donate if you do not follow the rules!
If you, for any reason, would refund your money, we reserve the rights to ban or delete your account without any further notice.

But does he reserve to delete his account without him refounding his money?

Last edited by a moderator:
dont add pz boats but really dont help boat trappers.. its really sucks and many players will quit if they die on boat/uh trap