• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

It will be online soon enough.
I redirected the domain to my profile and keep my players updated from there.

A new message have been added about what's going on right now.

The wait is pain...
But it will be totally worth it!

soon enough means? today? tomorrow..?

Everything is almost set with Linux system, View my profile/visitor messages for status messages of how the project is going.

Almost there,
Server should be back on tonight!

Keep view my visitor messages in my profile for latest status messages.

Server Status: ONLINE

2 minutes after the doman was directed to the server, there were already 3 players online.
5 minutes later there were 8 players online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost there,
Server should be back on tonight!

Keep view my visitor messages in my profile for latest status messages.

Server Status: ONLINE

2 minutes after the doman was directed to the server, there were already 3 players online.
5 minutes later there were 8 players online.

So no more ddos attacks because of Linux?

Maybe a good idea to make a Source Runes from tibia 7,4 would be great to delete runes from shop and make it myself also the Trade will run?.

Mana 100 = UH
Mana 220 = SD etc? What u think players and the ADmins?

I'm sorry, the server is made as Retro 7.72, and then it stays like that.
Mixing clients sounds goods and like it will be good, but in most cases mixing different types with each other messes up the balance of the game.

But see it like this, making an sudden death rune at 7.4, take exactly as long time to make an sudden death rune in 7.72, even the mana cost is having a difference of 660 mana points.
You know why?

because the difference between 7.4 and 7.72 runes and mana, is that runes cost 4x as much mana to make, while you get mana 4 times faster than you did in 7.4.
So in facts, you're still using the same amount of time as you'd do if it were a 7.4 server :)

But I'm sorry, I'm not going to use 7.4 manas as that would really unbalance the current system.

Does the spear break when you are using them?

Does the spear break when you are using them?

Stones and Spears break, rare but they do :)

Edit:
Apparently Orshabaal had come to say hi to the server.
17262176.jpg

But as it's still too early for him to live a havoc, I had to remove him.
So we wont see him for another few weeks again :(

Last edited:
Back