• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EmpireOT.com 8.60 | Real War System | Custom Towns | Great Events!!

This is one of the best real tibia based servers indeed with some revamps.
I´d advise people to actually start to play this server if they want a clean, fair and awesome server.

Bump.

Ceejzor, i just joined dark mortals, and i hope we have some nice battles.

I know we are far behind in frags but i will tell you this, If we lose this war, i will leave the guild and make a new one and only invite players that wanna war, so we have some nice battles.
Hope to see you guys arround much :D

Once again GREAT SERVER

P.s Maybe this evening a OB?

They really suck :) I was going back to DP From DHQ yesterday and who comes without any reason? 8 or more members from Dark mortals , they go for me haha I am 156~ ED without UTAMO and I survived while they failed :S If I were you I would leave them immidiently and make an OtLand guild :>

nice server but need more players for war etc... anyways im retired if someone want buy donation items msg me

Great server, no lags and i live in the USA. come join! new daily event zombies >:) just like COD. should be fun. My guild needs more guilds to war with tho D: dark mortals is about to fall apart because of us :]

picturer.png

This server is great. No lag, great staff, no bugs, great website, great wars. Wow, i was really looking for an OT like this.

Whats up with the server? When i goto the site it says the link is broken and its not connecting to the server.

server is offline, i dont think they have enough payments gain by donations.
Xaiman msg me if you wanna know what server im playing atm.

We had some technical issues

I'll try to put the server back online when possible.. there was less than 15 players playing anyways :/ when paying for a host for 300+ xd

dont use that big of a host. pay the host monthly and when you start to get more and more players upgrade the host. At least thats what i did with my server. Got it up to 200 ppl a day.

Back