• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Eternia 9.70 RL Map UNEDITED

Redbull116

Reaction score
Do you want to play an Open Tibia server which is just like the original game? Look no further, this is the one! THIS IS A PROJECT THAT WILL LAST!

IP/PORT: eternia.mine.nu/7171
LAUNCHED: October 6th, 2012.

-Create an account and download client + ip changer from website under Account>Downloads.
-UNEDITED
-NON-OVERPOWERED/NON-ABUSE
-LOW EXP for the real war feeling.
-Guaranteed to love it.

Rates:
Skill rate: 5x
Magic rate: 3x
Loot rate: 2x

Experience stages:
1-110 = 5x
111-200 = 4x
201-250 = 3x
251+ = 2x

Go ahead! Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.
Signed, player from Eternia.

Last edited:
tell me how you should do the barbarian quest since you cant buy mead and the mammoth isnt there?

Look on tibia.wikia.com if you cannot find out how do the quest. If tibia wiki cannot help you, post on the support forums on narunia.mine.nu and they will fix it as soon as possible.

I'll give it a shot, sounds interesting, Saint Chaos a druid:) be on tonight after work need a sioer msg me

i agree technically best real map. Hands down for gms. as for ip changer you can use magebot. tibiadb.com

Its seriously a great server! Love the feeling of it NOT just being about wars n pking, but building a team and doing quests n such, Great stuff keep it up! Lets see some Mutated pumpkin for Halloween? :p

New to the server Name = Pink Clown

Any help will be Appriciated. =)

- - - Updated - - -

MSG ME INGAME.

Its seriously a great server! Love the feeling of it NOT just being about wars n pking, but building a team and doing quests n such, Great stuff keep it up! Lets see some Mutated pumpkin for Halloween? :p

Mutated pumpkin added for Halloween :D
Starts after next server save!
For next year it will run from 31october to 3 November, Enjoy

any new player can msg Luck for some financial help, as well as general guidance :p

Back