• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Eternia.sytes.net RPG/PVP | 8.50 | Custom | Fast dedicated | 24h

Vip city and private spawns are corrupt donations. I hate servers like that. Rich boys never dies. Hides in thier vip hole 24/7 and pops out on level 500 and pwns all cuz he bought vip and couldnt die while hunting

signed o.o

Don't agree with him until you know the facts...
No one can level that fast, especially in VIP.
The only thing that is there is a little bigger spawn, of what is accessible to regular players.

Edit:
I don't think it matters now, something is wrong and server is off.

amm just wanted to say something..
there's no such things as private spawns in this server..
there is a VIP island for donators
but is not like another fuking map jaja
just basic spawns.. and some spawns for high levels
VIP island wasn't made to replace free zones
or to make players be there all the time instead of going to free zone spawns

That's not the point.. the point here is that if someone know how to do when a server got hacked??

amm just wanted to say something..
there is a VIP island for donators
but is not like another fuking map jaja
just basic spawns.. and some spawns for high levels
VIP island wasn't made to replace free zones
or to make players be there all the time instead of going to free zone spawns

I don't get it.. How can you say there's no such things as private spawns in this server.. then u say just basic spawns.. and some spawns for high levels
That "Basic Spawns" and "spawns for high levels" are private spawns wich can only be entered by a gamemaster. You sound stupid when you say that. Vip island --> Corrupt.
A player stays there forever. Gains level all the time. No1 can kill the vip player. EOD

You are one making stupid comments :)
private spawns are spawns that can be only be entered by 1 player and the game master.. i said..
Those basic spawns I'm talking about are available for all VIP players and free players too.
We make tons of events to help out players who can't donate or just don't want to.

So don't say this server is corrupt when it's not.

Back