• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Ethania.net -> 8.60, Great Wars -> 100% Real Map -> +6 CITIES! START 21 february 2016!

1st event:
This event will be a Open Battle event.
Its an battle between two teams. a RED TEAM and a BLUE TEAM. More people that join, will be a lot better battle!

You can join up this event with a special command that will be anounced at 18:00 CEST. When you have joined this event, you will be teleported to the waiting room.

After some minutes, The Open Battle will start if there joined a Minimum of 50 players.

Note: This event will Only start if we got 150 online together at that day!

2nd event:
'find the hidden item' Event will be here on ethania.
its an Event of looking for three hidden items worth 5 euro each to today (Friday).
Event will start at 21:00 CET. We'll place four items in four random places. Each item can be exchanged to 5 euro by contacting Admin.

If there will be any problems with finding the items, every 30 minutes we'll be giving hints on the website.

Item that can be exchanged for 5 euro looks like this:

If you find the special item, contact me "God Ethania" or parcel it to my depot (God Ethania / Thais)
After, I will contact you.

Too bad, this server was good... at one point. ;d

/Beo

reset is needed and alot more people would go back and have at least 150+ players if you reset it also if you did reset it make the stages lower so there isnt a nerli a lvl 400 in 1 month

ethania5thmay.png

reset server and u might stand a chance to get that many people ;)

Agree
And lower rates.

Me and my team will definatley come (some played here already, others didnt).

you can still come and play the server..
there arent that much high levels.
I am checking level 300+ for botters.
they get ban if they do bot. second ban is deletion

Naaah.. You need to close your server for 1-2 week then start it again.. I dont think ppl will join this ot anymore..

looooooooooool almost 400

Name: They See Me Trollin
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 371
World: Ethania
Residence: Thais
Balance: 24142193 Gold Coins.
Guild Membership: Member of the SpaRTanS
Last login: 5 May 2012, 1:51 am
Created: 29 March 2012, 3:50 pm

Back