• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] evo-Online.eu - The European Evolution | 8.6 | PVP-E | War System | MOUNTS

We got some problems, but we are trying to solve everything as soon as possible :)

Give it a day or two and you'll see it's perfect!

Finally some worth competition..

Or not.

I think this will be one of the best servers in ot community.
As Tibiawar.net you had.

Goodluck mate.
Really no.

We are sorry to tell you that evo-Online will start on Tuesday 18:00 CET. NOT today since we don't want to open a server without taking care of all known bugs etc.

What a lie.

Other than the comments above. This server was total crap.
Nothing was working, the main city was ugly.. bad mapper, the hunting places weren´t made accordingly to the server vocation settings nor was the monster created based on the vocations damage and reversed. There are no spells you can use. Only way to get a superior weapon is to donate because the rest of the weapons have normal attack. You can only kill orshabaals a long time before you can beat the custom monsters and you can´t even do it solo...

No thanks for me :p good luck..

Other than the comments above. This server was total crap.
Nothing was working, the main city was ugly.. bad mapper, the hunting places weren´t made accordingly to the server vocation settings nor was the monster created based on the vocations damage and reversed. There are no spells you can use. Only way to get a superior weapon is to donate because the rest of the weapons have normal attack. You can only kill orshabaals a long time before you can beat the custom monsters and you can´t even do it solo...

No thanks for me :p good luck..

Thanks you for your help to make the server better! You can now easily kill the custom monsters now with the spells :)

Patch 0.1a launched
We are truly sorry for all those bugs that has appeared!

There for we have to launch a patch!

Includes:
Added Soya and Romella to the Shop center in Engima, they will buy all your normal items.
All spells shall now work correct.
The magic level abuse has been taken care of.
The Evul Frog teleport goes to the right place.

Last edited:
Cant download the custom client

EDITED : NVM

Last edited:
Wow, I rly had some expectations about this server.. They all went down when I tried it.. it was a good try I have to give you that..

When i saw the shop offer, i decided to not give the server a try. Well goodluck mate.

Patch 0.1b launched

Please report all bugs at our forum!

- Patch 0.1b:
• Berserk, Groundshaker and Divine caldera shall now be working proper.
• All new players will get correct starting items.
• The custom client has been added to the site.
• Potions are not longer unlimited.

Tbh this isnt a serious OT. You never open up a OT and open up the shopsystem directly. Thats the most fail view you give to the people. You want the players to believe you don´t care for money and do it for the funs but adding the shop directly makes it look like you only want money which I believe you only want.

Tbh this isnt a serious OT. You never open up a OT and open up the shopsystem directly. Thats the most fail view you give to the people. You want the players to believe you don´t care for money and do it for the funs but adding the shop directly makes it look like you only want money which I believe you only want.

I think over 90% of all OTs opens the server directly with a shopsystem, some likes it, some doesn't.

& he wont update to 8.6 because elfbot isn't available for 8.6+

Of course I won't use a client players won't play on?

Just post a link to some other cracked bot they can use and tell them that elfbot is dead anyway.

Donations are a little OP, don't you think? A level 8k druid 1hits things with his wand that I can't even kill with all my spells etc.

Back