• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Evodera Evo Map 8.60 {Evodera have open again

Twine

Reaction score
ohdFVyD.png

BzFM7nk.png

Welcome to Evodera.zapto.org
8.60 Client
Hosted in sweden.
Crate you account now: http://Evodera.zapto.org/register.php
We got;
Exp stage
1-50 =500
51-100 =450
101-150 =400
151-200 =350
201-250 =150
251-300 =100
301-350 =60
351-400 =30
401-450 =10
451-500 =3
501+ =2

Redskull:
Daily: 40
Weekly: 400
Monthly: 4000

Rate Skill = 25.0
Rate Magic = 17.0
RateLoot = 3

When you kill somebody you get evul eye that you can change for exp scrolls!

Some FAST ATTACK
Many Quests
Some custom monsters
A lot of houses
Weekly updates
Friendly staffs
Vip system + free vip
Events

FIRE STORM EVENT 19:00 CET EVERYDAY!
WAR-TEAM EVENT 18:00 CET EVERYDAY!
ZOMBIE EVENT SOMETIMES!
DOTA EVENT SOMETIMES!

PVP LEVEL: 80
House level: 80

Pictures
Temple
IqzePs4.jpg

Old
New
j6qp.png

Temple Floor 2
1yew.png

Hunting Room.
x2al.png

bxen.png

bxen.png

Quest Room More quest coming soon ...
qgb9.png

9aui.png

bc7u.png

All Donations
bvfo.png

V-I-P
bw7o.png

eqs9.png

hwwr.png

Event room

u1qpRSJ.png

Zombie event.
ux79.png

Welcome!:D

Last edited:
This is actually a pretty nice server :) I started playing it 2 days ago and I still like it :p
Nice rates and a great community, and the occasional events keep everybody happy and awake :p

The only "bad" part, if you're not a botter or know how to skill/train well,
you'll have a hard time leveling up really fast i think..
Since lots of people skill every night or bot whole days, some players may find it intimidating when first playing here..

But overall, a good server with a lot of variety.
Feel free to join ;)

Condor

Not recommended !!
Reason: Joining Natala-OT.com and advertising. Shame on you, Enziio. :/ Next time i going report it to Xinn and it will lead to ban from Otservlist.org.

Not recommended !!
Reason: Joining Natala-OT.com and advertising. Shame on you, Enziio. :/ Next time i going report it to Xinn and it will lead to ban from Otservlist.org.
Hello Heavar its people on the server that doing that not enziio or admin. What can we do about it ?

Hello Heavar its people on the server that doing that not enziio or admin. What can we do about it ?

Hey,

In this case Eniizo seems to be a half staff member (Tutor) and as tutor he shouldn't do that. The owner should keep an eye on the tutors. Because that is not acceptable and against the rules.

I admit that this thread is getting a bit overwelming because of the pictures and stuff..
But the server is really worth trying out guys!

It's got a lot of cool events and custom monsters.
It's one of those server where you don't get bored after reachting level 400 (highest is 560). There's always something new.
You're always willing to keep playing because of the fun spawns, people and organisation of things :)

To objectivly look at this server: it still needs some improvement on some minor points, but it's most certainly a server worth the effort.

Condor

I do not really know when the server opens hostern has not given me the exact time or day:S

Condor from what I have heard, the owner went to spain for vacation, though I don´t know.. And regarding the houses and donations, I highly doubt they will be gone, so I wouldn´t worry about that too much :)

Hello everybody sorry for the shutdown the server will be online 24/7 now!

Back