• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Evolution 9.81 | Mount spells! | Demena.sytes.net

Mogiq

Reaction score
t3wz.png

osm4.png

Start 9.08.2013 at 18.00
client 9.81
ip: demena.sytes.net
port: 7171

Mounts

skilltrainer.gif
Offline training
skilltrainer.gif

Active support.
We guarantee many updates per week.

Stable engine and hosting service.

Not corrupted support!

Market system.

Exp rate:

1 - 50 x 300
51 - 100 x 250
101 - 200 x 200
201 - 250 x 150
251 - 300 x 120
301 - 350 x 100
351 - 400 x 75
401 - 430 x 30
451 - 500 x 7
501 - 550 x 3
551 - 600 x 2

Magic x 15
Skills x 35
Loot x 3

In 8.6 client you have only 88 unique looktype(22 outfits x 4). In version 9.81 you have 4096 unique looktypes!! (32 outfits x 4 x 32 mounts).

gncj.png

Loyal system for our players! Loyal System

mount spell system.Mount spell system
ywzy.jpg
s37y.jpg

lifu.png

Temple
1.png

2.png

Tp room
3.png

Shops
4.png

Last edited:
Awesome ideas, it's probably first server evolution on 9.8 which is made from 0, not downloaded. Keep it going, it can be very well OT.
I would love to play it, maybe do you want any support in-game? I don't want any money, I just want to help in that awesome project.
Waiting for start.

I love when people do starts after 1-2 days of creating topic and wonder why there is no players.
Can you give us some information if items in shop are available for legit players?

Well, we have moved server start to 9th august at 18:00.
Part of shop items will be available to get in-game, and the rest won't.

Are you kidding me? :D
The whole point of my last post was that you simply don't move anything just start server exactly the same time as you make the topic on this forum so when people see it, they wont loose interest in your server because its not out yet. LOL

first post was edited... server will start in friday 9 august, before it was wednesday 7 august.

Are you kidding me? :D
The whole point of my last post was that you simply don't move anything just start server exactly the same time as you make the topic on this forum so when people see it, they wont loose interest in your server because its not out yet. LOL

Just cause you're bored out of your mind and are looking for a server to play does not mean everyone should open their servers as soon as they advertise it just for you. It is always better to announce a server a few days before it opens so that more people know about it and are there on launch they, that way everyone feels like they're on a fair start.

I don't care rly about this server nor I'm planning to play on it for too long but the same shit happens to every server. If you delay start you will get less people. It's that simple.

Thats the same shit server Xanteria.hopto.org but they changed it into verison 9.81 you always doing that open it for 2 weeks then close it its the same shit map and stuffs then when people donate and you get the money you needed to get you close it back (BAD SERVER) i wont play it srsly every 2 week reset

Thats the same shit server Xanteria.hopto.org but they changed it into verison 9.81 you always doing that open it for 2 weeks then close it its the same shit map and stuffs then when people donate and you get the money you needed to get you close it back (BAD SERVER) i wont play it srsly every 2 week reset
We just hosted server for "xanteria" owner if you have any problems please send message to him. :*
about topic westill working with website, download and fallow us section added

you have nice features and whatnot coming on the server... i dont completely agree with the teleporters to monsters... is this going to be a server of; run around, lure as many monsters, spam aoe and potion till you get bored?
people will play a few days, run through every tp, clear every map, and call it quits.
also should make sure your spawns are going to fit more than one player. Especially if it is a "run, lure, spam aoe" type.

Our last edition has online 6 months(swev-v3.sytes.net), we wont making restart when we got less than 20 ppl. Now we got new ideas, new member in support and new client version. Players can be sure that the maps and quests updates at least once a week.

WOW Great Server

I love it

look nice :D

- - - Updated - - -

Like new items ,mount ,mount spell (great idea) ,new outfit and newlook

its amazing

Back