• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Evonia.net] [8.54/8.55] ACCOUNT RESET & UPDATES - EVOLUTION!

Server was down, for globalsave, and restarter didn't restart it. <_<

Sorry for this! :)
Fixes:
Boots of haste has been fixed.
Lowered the mage attacks, i'll now be working on vocation balance from 0, easier :) They should be fine today.
Faster skills for knights/paladin.
Inquisition Quest fixed.

Working:
All reported bugs.

You'r gms need be online.. because some of there peoples don't have ot land... and can't report

Well, in overall it's pretty nice server but it honestly lacks many things.

Vocations will never get balanced without custom spells within such rates and manarunes and all that stuff, default spells aren't enough to do it.
I actually miss custom monsters and items. In quest room I find 50% of items super useless such as beholder helmet (lol?), native armor and all that stuff. And at top of that, I've found 4 (I think) quests that has no spawns at all and chest is empty.

I'd welcome custom mobs cause exping forever and ever on same stuff becomes boring after within few days and maybe some team-required bosses? ^^

And honestly, try to fix pvp cause now it's about who has more people to spam - mana,ue,mana,ue that's how it goes

Still knights sux :(

I was doing inq.. A guy ran around all inq soloing it with spamming ue and mana. I did 30 - 40 dmg on them, He did 900 every 0.5 sec

Max record on Dominance Online was 29 at 10/04/2010, 20:05:13.
EPIX!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

Seriously, put some time on the gameplay instead of focusing 95% on the maps...
This would be a great server too bad that you don't know what the players wants.
Do me and my friends a favour, Shut the server down, Rework the vocations and all the damages make mana runes balanced, add new spells, change exhaustion values (ex morts 1500msec, sds 2000msec) then you'll most likely reach atleast 50+ players.

Last edited:
UP, I know its good server but the server need to work good and no errors.
Fragdonut* your right I know balance suxs and we are working on the hole server atm:p and voc balancing will work good and you will test it!

UP, I know its good server but the server need to work good and no errors.
Fragdonut* your right I know balance suxs and we are working on the hole server atm:p and voc balancing will work good and you will test it!

People won't come back even if its balanced ^^ Me and all my m8s quitted. All u do is run around and hold ue and mana button.
U guys took too long :8

ZONET HAS MAPPED 100% :D i know his style ;)(i like it)

and? the map isn't such a big role in ots go look popular servers like unline, collapser they have horrible mapping and almost ALL popular does have bad mapping. It's just that people think that mapping is so fuckin important

Honestly, it's true about map.
The map is simply overdone too much and u forgot about fun part of TP/pvp-e servers, the excitment and the things you should enjoy, apart from that map is perfect, really but gameplay is almost near zero

Rl tibia/default formulas, no custom monsters, no custom loot (orshabaal,morgaroth,verminor and all that shit same loot...), custom items from quests

In brief: customization is what you really need, map is cool now. You just have to bring own ideas into server to make it actually fun playing. I made what, lvl 330 on 2nd day and I got nothing to do, exping on SAME monsters since lvl 120 and doing quests with just overspammed orshabaal spawns which are default tfs monsters, not modified single formula in it?

Up-Coming Updates

* Dragon Chest Fixed.
* Monsters are balanced - HP & ATK Lowered
* More mana/HP on Boots of Haste
* Fixed quest bugs
* Fixed NPC Prices
* Added addoner NPC - Find him in Underground Depo in Temple
* Promotion NPC moved to Temple
* Added beds in all houses
* Lever prices lowered - 2CC
* PZ Fixed - 30 SEC
* White Skull Fixed - 2 MIN
* Vocations Balanced - SOON
* Tables in some houses removed
* Added furniture NPC - Find him in shops
* Added backpacks and Hallowed Axe in Riona
* Promotion Price lowered
* Monsters will drop a bit better
* Non-needed Quests removed
* Added 3 vocation quests
* You will be able to buy wands/runes/rods again by trading.

More updates soon.
If you guys know other bugs/errors, post them here or report it ingame to a DM!

Regards,
Winnerandy.

Last edited:
bump, found bugs

you can sell steel boots 40cc in soya
some stair in apokalypse is buged

somethnig u can imrpove is hunting ground, make them bigger

bump, found bugs

you can sell steel boots 40cc in soya
some stair in apokalypse is buged

somethnig u can imrpove is hunting ground, make them bigger

Yeah, thanks for your report.. but I already knew the bugs about Apo & Soya.

And about the hunts, they will be bigger in the next updates..

Regards,
Winnerandy.

You get pz from using magic walls.
And the pz lock is way to long. I haven't killed anyone but still need to wait ages.

Yalahar quest don't work, the npc just tell me to talk to azerus. But he isn't there.

And some really useless quests like croco boots and haunted blade, why did you make them?

Other than that, quite good ot. ;)

You get pz from using magic walls.
And the pz lock is way to long. I haven't killed anyone but still need to wait ages.

Yalahar quest don't work, the npc just tell me to talk to azerus. But he isn't there.

And some really useless quests like croco boots and haunted blade, why did you make them?

Other than that, quite good ot. ;)

I have removed all useless quests, and left only the team quests, like INQ/POI/DHQ ect.. and I also made 3 vocation quests..

The pz is fixed, for white skull 2 min, and pz 30 sec..

I have removed all useless quests, and left only the team quests, like INQ/POI/DHQ ect.. and I also made 3 vocation quests..

The pz is fixed, for white skull 2 min, and pz 30 sec..

What about restarting the server then? :p

And addons don't work. I've earned 2 of them but still can't use any of them.

What about restarting the server then? :p

And addons don't work. I've earned 2 of them but still can't use any of them.

I have removed the outfit quests, and added a npc where you can buy all addons (first & second)..

What do you mean by restarting? /Removing all / Reset all chars? or anything else?

Back
Top Bottom