• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EvoWar.Servequake.com -860/Custom-

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
EvoWar.servequake.com

Credits to Naxtie for using his evolution map!

Rates
Experience: Stages (Low to medium rated)
Skill: 9.4
Magic: 6.8
Loot rate: 1.8

Extra content
Alot of events such as Football, Snake, Zombies, Raids, War event et cetera

Information
Port: 7171
Ip: EvoWar.servequake.com
Resetting/Starting: 2011-12-16 18:00 CET

No flaming or trolling, thanks!

Obs.. this is not an war server but its enforced and its alot of needed frags to get red skull..

Last edited:
How low exp rates? :)

Average level would be about 150~, highlevel would be 200~. So still pretty high to be called low therefor i said low to medium but still far away from these other evolutions which have avg level 350~ and call it medium rate.

Im gonna give it a try, seems nice :)
Great, hope you'll think so when you play online also :)

Edit: New edited Evolution map instead of the old taken one, also new teleport room and donations affect on pvp has been lowered.

Server is opened!

Last edited:
Bump, record online: 39
~Winter update 1dec~

I see that u are using my map xD nice to see people using it :p And you could atleast give me credits for it xP
And gl with the server! Seems nice :)

Last edited:
I see that u are using my map xD nice to see people using it :p And you could atleast give me credits for it xP
And gl with the server! Seems nice :)
It would be an honor to write you in as credits, just remember that you said some parts was stolen if i remember right. However i'll write you in right away :)

Yeah, some places are copy-pasted, but still this map is made by me.. and thanks for the credits! ^^ once again gl with the server :p

server is nice... god exp. BUT when you say it will be an update and then you prob do the update?.. and please make it good. you just fix your rookwar server you relly need to be online sometimes and just look what ppl have to say,,

server is nice... god exp. BUT when you say it will be an update and then you prob do the update?.. and please make it good. you just fix your rookwar server you relly need to be online sometimes and just look what ppl have to say,,
I am sorry for my inactivity at EvoWaR, but as you said most of my time in front of the computer has been going to fix rookwar and mostly check botters at EvoWaR, nothing else.
The update that would happen the 5/12 has been deferred to 9/12, please have patience.
I'll soon make an GM/CM application to solve this problem.

I am sorry for my inactivity at EvoWaR, but as you said most of my time in front of the computer has been going to fix rookwar and mostly check botters at EvoWaR, nothing else.
The update that would happen the 5/12 has been deferred to 9/12, please have patience.
I'll soon make an GM/CM application to solve this problem.

good:p

its i met alot of botters. hope you will get someone who check for botter with an acharacter not gm they prob use alerts.

Bump
~RookEnforce starts today (9 december) 20:00~

Back