• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EvoXtreme.net - The XTREME Evolution | 8.6 | Real War System | RESETTED 6/5

This is not that great of a server. its not user friendly on what you need to do... what monsters to hunt blah blah. I had no idea which monsters were hard and what not. Its the same with the quest room... its like you made a bunch of quest and threw some tps in a room... i have no idea which i could do. It was a matter of going in a tp and getting 1 hit then going to another and making it a little farther then bam dead. Make suggestions or something on the signs bro. The mapping i must say is not special. Was not impressed. played for 2 hours and left.

This is not that great of a server. its not user friendly on what you need to do... what monsters to hunt blah blah. I had no idea which monsters were hard and what not. Its the same with the quest room... its like you made a bunch of quest and threw some tps in a room... i have no idea which i could do. It was a matter of going in a tp and getting 1 hit then going to another and making it a little farther then bam dead. Make suggestions or something on the signs bro. The mapping i must say is not special. Was not impressed. played for 2 hours and left.

Thank you for telling us the problem(s).

I've been thinking a lot about a level req on the sign(s)

Don't forget to report bugs via our forum!

- Patch 0.2a:
• A lot of remapped areas

21Jqfk7rBN.gif

xEfAKSZwdd.gif

JWWetD47h6.gif

9zhi4dqTDd.gif

NlnA664Anw.gif

• Edit a lot of monsters exp, attack and health. Such as Tanya and Headcutter

The remapping has been made by Zoom Iker

Last edited:
This sucks. you get level 110k. makes so max is like 500 or something.

Some people like it, some don't

If you write so I can understand it, I might be able to do something about it.

Your ot is not serious. You are able to level to 110000 and thats boring make so the levels are beeetween 300-600 and then at 600 it gains harder and harder.. else its boring. no good pvp..

Congratulation for the players ;)

I love this server,Really lol

Great to hear that ;) Don't forget to invite all your friends

Your ot is not serious. You are able to level to 110000 and thats boring make so the levels are beeetween 300-600 and then at 600 it gains harder and harder.. else its boring. no good pvp..

My OT is not serious? I'm spending hours on fixing it everyday and I'm paying people to help me with it.

It's a HIGH exp server, some like it, some don't :) Probably over 120 likes it :)

18:04 New record: 123 players are logged in.

Back