• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Expendia - custom map - 9.2 - high exp server

skontan

Reaction score
expendia.jpg

Hello! This is a high-exp server created by me and my friend. We love PVP and high levels so this is the perfect server for those who like being mighty, fast-attacking and feared!

Client: 9.2
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Sweden
Server type: Pvp
Map: Custom
Runes: Custom
Exp rate: 9999999x
Loot rate: 2x
Skills rate: 500x
Magic rate: 200x
IP: expendia.hopto.org
Port: 7171

Features
  • 30+ custom spells
  • New items
  • All mounts!
  • New runes
  • 45+ hunting places with double spawns

Info
We have a custom map with a touch of evolution. All mounts are availible and you start with one free mount!
Its high exp server and fast attack. We have added an item called Second promotion to reset your level to 8 but the health and mana stays the same! You will after the "rebirth" get a new vocation with lots of new spells. You are all welcome to try our new server, give it a try and if you find any bug or want to add something important
to the server you can gladly report it to any staff member! ENJOY :)

Screenshots!
2.png

Temple
3.png

Hunting spawns
7.png

Some quests in quest room
9.png

100k spell quest
10.png

VIP entrance
12.png

Donation Castles
13.png

Inside a donation castle

Last edited:
this ot sucks! you won't get your donations... you can't even lvl up since the exp those monsters you're able to kill give is to low and the good ones to strong and the owner is unfriendly and a fool

this ot sucks! you won't get your donations... you can't even lvl up since the exp those monsters you're able to kill give is to low and the good ones to strong and the owner is unfriendly and a fool

I'm sorry you feel that way Chaos_Rider! About the donation problem, the donation sysem via paypal was not an automatic one which could be why you didn't get your points right away. But now I've changed it and it should be automatic now. I belive you are right about the exp problem and we are working on it right now to balance the monsters. It makes me real sad that you think the admins are unfriendly and I apologize if you've been treated wrong! Thank you so much for the answer, without your feedback the server wouldn't improve and get better :)

A druid with mlvl 100+ for example reborns and becomes a knight, how does that work?
A player who is a druid cannot "reborn" and become a knight. We have a "second promotion system/reborn system" which works as a normal promotion but it promotes you from, as an example, elite knight to warrior or elder druid to wizard. If you get promoted this way then you also "reborn"(your level goes down to 8 but your mana and hp stays like before). I hope you understood my answer, if not then please reply. Thanks for the reply on this tread!

Screenshots of the server will soon be up!

BUMP
Screenshots are now up! Hope you like them and if you want to see more then tell me!
EDIT: Today a big update will come, where we have fixed a lot of bugs and the exp will be more balanced!

Bump
I Hope u get much players!! its a very good server :)

Last edited:
Back