• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Extinct 7.4 War

Zackery

:P
Reaction score
Just a short summary of my brand new 7.4 war-server.

• Custom client to help prevent cheaters
  • Balanced PVP
  • Customized Thais map with some extra features
  • Usage restriction to ultimate explosion spell (You need 5 frags to use it, when you use it it will remove 5 frags)
  • Online 24/7

http://extinct.no-ip.org/

I am lagging all the time, not just sometimes. Is there any way except wtfast (doesnt work) that would lower the laggs? Or what can be the reason?

Ive never lagged at real-war or sniper.hopto

Thanks in advance

its my network that is lagging i dont know why... I have tried to fix it without any progress :(

Sometimes it's 100% lag free, but at some points during the days it strike again. Weird shit yo.

It doesn't lag all the time does it? Because yesterday when i was playing there was a minute of lag maybe every 10-15 minutes. Haven't played more than 15 minutes today but during those 15 min i had no lags

thats nice to hear but still i find it very annoying that my ot is lagging tho since it shouldnt lagg at all.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Im not happy to say this but i told myself if the ot gets alot of ddos i wont be able to host it anymore, so i guess i will put it down for now. It was fun, Bye.

Thanks for hosting and nice events

people now go to Sniper.hopto.org-> next war ot

Go pull some old ladys bag and run like hell, buy an expensive dedicated who are experienced with ddos and host again :|

Hahahahaha...earning enough irl, its just a waste of cash..about 200€~ for dedicated + ddos protection...

Im not happy to say this but i told myself if the ot gets alot of ddos i wont be able to host it anymore, so i guess i will put it down for now. It was fun, Bye.

Thanks for giving us this server to war and have fun on. Both props and creds to you man (;

Back