• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Faerunia RPG [8.42]

Zyw

Reaction score
New players should read http://www.faerunia.com/library.php

I'm finally releasing Faerunia after over one year of actively developing. It was initially scheduled to be released ten days ago but due to some major bugs the release was postponed.

map.png

Faerunia is a serious RPG server featuring a 2-10x experience multiplier, a 2x loot drop rate, a custom map, a lot of custom spells, balanced vocations, advanced quests and much more.

Some gameplay highlights

Knights
  • Gains 20 health and 5 mana for each level
  • Got no ranged spells
  • May use utani gran hur
  • Got exevo (gran/vita) forte which improves the melee skills for a limited time

Sorcerers
  • Same gains as Tibia
  • No wands
  • Got death wave (exevo mort hur) taking a bit less than fire wave

Druids
  • Gains magic level slower than sorcerer, lacks the most aggressive spells, but have more life so they can hunt easier by using runes.
  • No rods
  • Gains magic level slower than sorcerer but lacks the most aggressive spells

Paladins
  • Got no ranged spells

All vocations
  • No death, ice or earth element
  • Custom spells such as exevo follis (conjure bag) and exevo augum (change gold)
  • A lot of spells adjusted
  • Custom skills formula
  • Custom magic level formula

Exp stages

• 10x level 1-20
  • 7x level 21-40
  • 5x level 41-50
  • 4x level 51-60
  • 3x level 61-150
  • 2x level 151-

Additional information

• > 99% uptime
  • There will not be any shop system
  • No resets
  • No house rents, houses automatically get unoccupied instead after a while of inactivity from it's owner

Server

• Hardware: AMD Athlon x2 4450E, 2 GB DDR2 ECC
  • Operating System: Windows Server 2003
  • Web server: IIS 6.0
  • Upload: 3 Mbit
  • Firewall: SPI + inbuilt firewall

IP: www.faerunia.com
Port: 7171

Accounts can be made on our homepage.

Last edited:
Some of the screenshots were taken during the test phase with cheated characters and some of them are taken in the final version.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

SS6.JPG

SS7.JPG

SS8.JPG

SS9.JPG

Last edited:
Since the server just opened you may message any level 50+ (as of 14:20 26/6 CET), all of those have been BETA testers and will gladly help you.

19:45 30/6 2009 - "Error sending mail" bug in signup.php fixed. Sorry for if any inconveniences occured.

Last edited:
I will be away 2 July - 8 July. Server will be up and I will be able to administrate it. I will however, not be able to be online much (I'm GM Ziwiza). :)

Its a great server, I recommend it to everyone, the owner is really nice, and the community has been really helpful with showing me around, and helping me get started. Message me if you need any help when you log in, my name is Abedem

I play this server alot myself. I'm currently ranked #1 on that server. My name is Unholy Saint, I'm a 250 ek. The server is amazing and it feels great to play it. I've now played it for over 1 year and have becomed the mapper of the server. Together with GM Ziwiza ofc. You can message me in-game if you need help getting started. We also got a wiki now. www.faerunia.com/wiki
Enjoy ;)

The server is updating alot now. New quests, missions, huntplaces and the vocations will only be 3 after the update. Mage, pally and Knight :).
The servers website is down, but will be up around the end of December ;). Commercial where we show the server will come too.

Back