• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Fencore 10.97 Real-Map Mid-exp

Fencore Team

Reaction score
Untitled.png

We recreate simplicity, drawn out of a much bigger picture and we love to include the Tibian community

in the journey. We all work together out to provide you with a professional Open Tibia Server.

Kind Regards,

BLSoft. Team

Main Website : http://fencore.net

Real-Map

Mid-Exp

10.97 Real Tibia Client

Lylar - Founder, Customer Support, Engine Developer
Avika - Web Developer
Aaron - Content Developer

Our Plans

What do we really want is players creating their own private server. We want them to give us ideas of what they wish to see, what kind of game they dream about. What, is the server content that they need.

Features

We work hardly on updating our server. We need-want-must achieve a server without bugs, with Real Tibia Story Lines, Quests, Monsters and Map.

dita.png

• Latest Protocol
  • Retro PVP
  • Cast System
  • NPC System
  • Accurate Items
  • Quality Quests
  • House Auctions
  • New Depot System
  • Guildhall Depots
  • Guild Bank Accounts
  • Guild Channel Features
  • Loot & Battle Channels
  • Tibia Coin Shop
  • World Changes
  • Shared Party Experience
  • Frag Counter
  • Reward Chests
  • Unique events
  • 150+ raids

Guilds

We want Guilds to share their own kind of impression. Thats why we offer them their own custom page where The Guilds Leader can upload :

• Guild Avatar
  • Guild Video
  • Guild Description

World Rates
The quality of our server combined with the following rates will allow for a long-lived community.
We're keeping the rates low but staged high enough in the beginning so most players to level quickly.
stages.png

Exactly the same premium shop as Rook-valley, how mysterious!!

So, i guess i just crashed the server by suiciding at level 1?

Well i made an account and what can I say is every server has some sort of bug. I Like it , without training monks and other custom things it looks like real server. I recommend it :) :) :)

I'd suggest changing layout on the website, it's just messy.
Also, i know you want to keep it RL-based but you should concider removing all the quests for access to places and also easy it up abit, there is a low amount of players and there is quite hard to get anywhere now.
But that's just my opinion! ^^

lol . Its the best website ive seen from all those ot servers at otservlist. Easier to get to anything and I do also like that the support is always there when needed

lol . Its the best website ive seen from all those ot servers at otservlist. Easier to get to anything and I do also like that the support is always there when needed

Yes, it was my browser acting up, lol.
Forgot to change here, told them in-game.

Well, the server is NOT finished, and certain players can appearantly teleport right onto players and start attacking them, so if I were you guys, I would not play this server. What a horrible shitshow.

Well I have checked that player and only because someone uses exiva, doesnt mean you have to get angry about it.

You should bump this . Its a very good server and im waiting for the next start !!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Awesome server, helpful staff, fixes issues quickly, rates makes it feel like you can compete for the top at all times!