• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Flammingvets 8.60 Custom Map (High Rates, 24/7 Uptime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry we had a ddos attack but now i hope it won't close anymore :) enjoy your time

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

New Update Is Comming Today thats why the server is offline atm. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Bump New design to webbsite server switched using xampp now we are using uniserver! Have fun and soon we Will add ddos protection!

Bumo, Added Website Dddos protection + Network Ddos Protection now have fun and Enjoy, Old Staff got Demoted and now we will get new staffs from Otlands best Members!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumo, Added Website Dddos protection + Network Ddos Protection now have fun and Enjoy, Old Staff got Demoted and now we will get new staffs from Otlands best Members!

This server's fairly dumb and bad.

I talked with a Tutor saying it'll shut down as soon as you have enough donations. And the only way to get anywhere on the server is to donate for some small room with a teleport with private spawns. And when I logged in, a Tutor & a Head Admin asked me in total 6~ times if I wanted to donate, excluding broadcast spam 'bout it, "Special offer, donate now", "Anyone wants to donate?", "10 euro for private spawn, donate now!".

And when I asked Staff members for help, "how do I get shoes?" ( You drop all shoes no matter bless/aol ), "Is there a better rune" etc etc.. The answer I got for all questions was, "You can get them if you donate".

Far by the lamest server I've seen.

This server's fairly dumb and bad.

I talked with a Tutor saying it'll shut down as soon as you have enough donations. And the only way to get anywhere on the server is to donate for some small room with a teleport with private spawns. And when I logged in, a Tutor & a Head Admin asked me in total 6~ times if I wanted to donate, excluding broadcast spam 'bout it, "Special offer, donate now", "Anyone wants to donate?", "10 euro for private spawn, donate now!".

And when I asked Staff members for help, "how do I get shoes?" ( You drop all shoes no matter bless/aol ), "Is there a better rune" etc etc.. The answer I got for all questions was, "You can get them if you donate".

Far by the lamest server I've seen.

First of all what is your Name in server and i think i didnt spam in broadcast 24/7 if someor want to donate i writed it 2 Times only and i think of course you Can get better eq if you make quest But they are not better than donator items!! And write the Tutor Name herr so i can check if you lie or not :p

Egy something, I think it was Egy Knight, an arab - the tutor whom spammed broadcast, together with Owner(head admin) whose name I forgot, he was the one telling me to donate if I wanted EQ ( and spammed broadcast ).

Knubbisen - The guy who said following:
it'll shut down as soon as you have enough donations.

And my name IG is Adky Galen, though I find that irrelevant, unless you would like to ban me for contructive criticism. Why else would you want my In Game nick?

And may I ask what the post below me was ( which was deleted moment later )? Did you post on the wrong account after giving yourself reputation & server-reputation? Sick & Twisted.

Last edited:
Egy something, I think it was Egy Knight, an arab - the tutor whom spammed broadcast, together with Owner(head admin) whose name I forgot, he was the one telling me to donate if I wanted EQ ( and spammed broadcast ).

Knubbisen - The guy who said following:

And my name IG is Adky Galen, though I find that irrelevant, unless you would like to ban me for contructive criticism. Why else would you want my In Game nick?

And may I ask what the post below me was ( which was deleted moment later )? Did you post on the wrong account after giving yourself reputation & server-reputation? Sick & Twisted.

I wont ban you and i told to the Senior Tutor to dont make it again this is hes last chance i give him!

And about the owner if you mean [Admin] Felix its me i didnt spamm i writed it 2 times only if you understand!

Anyway

Have Fun

No, I'm not talking about Admin Felix ( You ), I never got the chance to meet you. There was another guy with Owner tag, though I dont remember his name.

But when exactly are you going to open your eyes?

I talked with that other guy with Owner tag, and many others while I watched, we all requested the same thing: new spells and new hunts.

He said OK, this was 3~ days ago. I'm sure many others have asked for the same thing long before me/us.
Egy Knight or whatever is far by the best staff you currently have. He's always helping though I dont get why he's telling people to donate. I'm assuming you told your staff members to broadcast it, plus the !donate command?

Stop being so god damn lazy.

No, I'm not talking about Admin Felix ( You ), I never got the chance to meet you. There was another guy with Owner tag, though I dont remember his name.

But when exactly are you going to open your eyes?

I talked with that other guy with Owner tag, and many others while I watched, we all requested the same thing: new spells and new hunts.

He said OK, this was 3~ days ago. I'm sure many others have asked for the same thing long before me/us.
Egy Knight or whatever is far by the best staff you currently have. He's always helping though I dont get why he's telling people to donate. I'm assuming you told your staff members to broadcast it, plus the !donate command?

Lol i already did like u told me new hunting places more Troll Champions + we will add new spells today or tommorrow!!

I had in mind of testing this server, but after seing your pictures of the server: (these people who's saying "Best OTS"" etc.. clearly shows how pathethic and desperate you are.

Way to go.

/

LOl Really ? sleep well and dont forget eat b4 sleep

- - - Updated - - -

what you mean xitoz youy Fucking idiot iam Egy Solider and Gm Egy We no Fucking Spamm at Broadcaste Stop Being Fuucking Jeliouser Stop it

If you actually understood what I'm saying, you wouldn't react this way.

But, as here's the guy himself, you might see how low-qualified the staff members really are, even "one of the best" of them.

You actually jailed me, warned me & banned me because I threw around GPs in your house & in temple.

Firstly, I'm no idiot.

Secondly, You do spam broadcast messages asking people to donate, and when I say 'you', I mean the whole staff team. Not Felix, Egy or whatever. All together = spam.

last but not least, me no jelly. I have nothing to be jelous off. I've owned and administrated/moderated many Open Tibia servers, Multi Theft Auto servers and World of Warcraft Private servers. The last thing I want right now is a staff position, and by that I mean anywhere. Being a mere player is much more fun than being a staff member of any game, any server, any world, unless I get paid of course :)

Re-read the topic you got infront of you, Egy.

If you actually understood what I'm saying, you wouldn't react this way.

But, as here's the guy himself, you might see how low-qualified the staff members really are, even "one of the best" of them.

You actually jailed me, warned me & banned me because I threw around GPs in your house & in temple.

Firstly, I'm no idiot.

Secondly, You do spam broadcast messages asking people to donate, and when I say 'you', I mean the whole staff team. Not Felix, Egy or whatever. All together = spam.

last but not least, me no jelly. I have nothing to be jelous off. I've owned and administrated/moderated many Open Tibia servers, Multi Theft Auto servers and World of Warcraft Private servers. The last thing I want right now is a staff position, and by that I mean anywhere. Being a mere player is much more fun than being a staff member of any game, any server, any world, unless I get paid of course :)

Re-read the topic you got infront of you, Egy.

Cooldown i Will take my action now ingame give your Name i Will unbann you and Im Sorry for that kind of "New" staff i have i Will need to remake the staff again :p

Anyway New update: 2 more hunting places to troll champion added, soon we Will make a Spell Quest: Flammingvets spell :p

Alert: website is Little bugged when the server is online or offline it Will appear offline so best Way to check if server online or offline test to login ingame :p
Have fun!

[Admin] Felix

admin felix you khow i stoped spamming me and knubbisen no spam and that gay idc if you been gm in any outher server i dont care damin shit about you say iam in our server ME and knubbisen and outher Cool Staff And we khow what to do and I help All Ofcourse There Few Porblems But iwill fix it with felix i helped 36 person on that Server And i dont want it sux and i no spam i stoped i spammed once and got warring and backed frined with felix agian So stop Jelious about me and dont like Leave the Server
Regards
Gm Egy
Egy Soldier !!!!! i help all me and gm knubbis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom