• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Flammingvets 8.60 Custom Map (High Rates, 24/7 Uptime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why do you play the server, If you hate 999x servers? because u said you played It, and now you say that you didnt play It? but you also said that everything worked fine etc Im confused..

Because i Liked it :D.
But i hate the Fact that it is 999x.
so why do you play the server, If you hate 999x servers? because u said you played It, and now you say that you didnt play It? but you also said that everything worked fine etc Im confused..

Yes i Played it but am not gm :D..

Is the server online? I cant view the website.

yeah its online because there was a bug now i fixed it

- - - Updated - - -

First of All I hate 999x And am not a gm there and wont be.
Secondly yes,were friends.. :D

You dont have any idea of me and my server Leave my thread alone retard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump guilds problem fixed we are fixing war system and trying to Do the server to 8.70 with Mount system! Server have a alot of fun now we Will buy tower defence event so the server Will be more funny

Tell me why?

Please leave my thread alone if you dont want to join!!

Come on players ignore the flammers they hate me thats why they are saying not recommended!!

Its hard for me to believe that you are swedish. You sound more like a guy from poland/egypt.

Please sir, Don't just talk about Egyptians, They are better 100x than him.
Talk about whatever you want, but don't mess with Egyptians, please.
Kind Regards,
Liano.

Im not from sweden and Turkey are 100% better than egyptian!!

SOo nice server!! every 1 come and join itt :D:D i am in lovee <3

Seems good, but I would love some more pictures of huntingspots etc. Can you fix it? Before I go on and test the server.

Seems good, but I would love some more pictures of huntingspots etc. Can you fix it? Before I go on and test the server.

just go look ! the server is soo awsome :D:D realy in love on the server

Lost me when I saw this :

UuyA8O.jpg

Yeah i tested Edit the header but its not worked need to contact amiroslo :p
Its not worked? You are retarded, I'm sure.
I'm not even a photoshopper, and I don't know any kind of design, as I don't have design skills, and I can make a signature right now, I can make a header, I can make everything, Why?

Because I'm having a good mind that can look after what it could do and couldn't.
Stop saying that's your server is one of the best servers, In the old server [NightLand or whatever], You were giving your brother/sister items, and I kept telling you, Why you are giving your rls items?

He answered bitchly: [Because if I didn't give them, my father won't let me host]
I was going to break his neck after he said this word, So I quit'ed.
What I want to say, That polat thinks that's because he bought the fully-fixed-free-bugs datapack, so he won't be having any bugs.

Omg, I just went on the server, First thing I saw..
[Bug on second floor [Second promo wasn't working, Sure they fixed it]
Even Lava Titan had a lot of bugs on Flammingvets.servegame.com, But a lot of players loved it, because it was a real fun server somehow.

About the header, Look.
The following pictures will show you how to edit a header.
m31ea4.jpg

46Bnj.jpg

K9Juvi.jpg

AMrtTv.jpg

EplH5A.jpg

At the end, it'll appear as this:
t12fC2.jpg

Note: I know that's there is a way to edit the [name] of the header without making colours and make it bad like that, But I just want to let him [DON'T BE FUCKIN LAZY]

Last edited:
please, stop making new accounts, and post this Is the best ot ever, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back